Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:02 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Great book with an AWSOME sense of humor, expecially the third one. Its one of the only books that made me laugh out loud!

Anywho, I belive there is a new book out. I think its called Artimis Fowl, the Collector's Guide. I think its a bunch of short afterward stories and interviews.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snivellus wrote:
I've read all three of them plus The Artemis Fowl Files, which was pretty cool. Can't wait for "The Opal Deception", which I believe is coming out next year in June, featuring our favorite pixie, Opal Koboi. I think. :D

It's coming in May 2005 according to Barnes & Nobles.com.

I think I might see about getting book 4 later today.

EDIT: Say, wasn't there going to be a movie of book one? I seem to remember them running a contest for that. Something about translating the fairy words printed throughout book one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:43 am 

omg, the artemis fowl series has been one of my absolute favorites. its funny, imaginative, and just overall an absolutely awsome series!! i really cannot wait until the next book comes out.. it sounds really awsome opal, artimis, and everyone else! yay!

ps: yeah they were going to make a movie on the first book, in fact i decoded the fairy code as soon as i got the book (im good a puzzles) anyway when i went to the website it had some troll game instead! how irratating. i heard that the budget wasnt big enough to cover the movie...dunno if its true or not though. ^_^

A-chan says: you know you have said something smart if a compleate stranger turns around and starts giving you strange looks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*Dances* Yes! I knew there was too much to the ending to end there! Now, to wait until the Library gets it... (500 years later) Still waiting... :P

They are doing a movie? They better do it well, this will be one of the harder ones to do, I think.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The only thing wrong with these book is they are too dang short. I picked up The Artemis Fowl Files yesterday and I finished it in under a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:47 pm 

i agree the books are a bit short....i wonder if the 4th book will be longer..i hope it will ^_^

A-chan says: you know you have said something smart if a compleate stranger turns around and starts giving you strange looks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
thezreview.co.uk wrote:
Friday 13th February 2004: Artemis Fowl Update:
The big screen adaptation of the Harry Potter rivalling Artemis Fowl has been postponed. The movie was being developed with a summer filming schedule of this summer having already been inked in. The reason? Exchange Rates. The movie was going to be filmed in Ireland this summer, but because the Euro to the Dollar has changed by nearly 20% in value it's caused production costs to soar. No word yet if Miramax are planning on taking the production to another country. But this must be a hammer blow to the Irish film community. This is not the only production thought to have pulled out of filming in Ireland this summer with several other major productions either contemplating pulling out or have pulled out already.

There ya go. Durn. I was really looking forward to the movie... I wonder who'll play Artemis.

Set by _jaye_!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:09 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

*laughs* I could totally see Tom Felton doing it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
That is really strange... because I was thinking the exact same thing. o_0

Set by _jaye_!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:50 am 

the thing i really wonder is whom they are gonna get to play the farie ppl...they all have to be under 4 feet tall...O_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

my cousin had read them but i haven't she say its really good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

artemis fowl is awesome,love the code. :D

For the love of God, Montresor!
Yes, for the love of God!
http://www.zooreka.com/photo-139276.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ophira_Wolf wrote:
the thing i really wonder is whom they are gonna get to play the farie ppl...they all have to be under 4 feet tall...O_O

They'll probably just do the same thing they did with the hobbits in LotR with the tricksy cameras and crud...

Gnommish = <3!!! I have the font^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amethyst wrote:
Ophira_Wolf wrote:

They'll probably just do the same thing they did with the hobbits in LotR with the tricksy cameras and crud...

Gnommish = <3!!! I have the font^^

Yes... with all the stuff they can do nowadays, they can have a 6 and a half foot person look like their an inch tall... Its amazing.

And Tom Felton? Wait a sec while I think what movies hes been in. Then I'll probably agree with you. ;)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:20 pm 

Tom felton plays draco malfoy in harry potter, i must agree with everyone else, he would be perfect, he would need to dye his hair tho, artimis's hair is black.
and if they do make a movie, i hope they do not leave too many things out like in harry potter
harry potter has green eyes...GREEN!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next