SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:56 am

=) Read the first two, I'm trying to get the third but it's nowhere in the library...ERK!! Well, the first 2 rocked...Artemis is cool...what with him having brains, arrogance, evilness, conartistness, and some vague trace of love probably undefinable as love any longer O.o Oh well...sorta reminds me of Seto... :o

Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:53 am

Syrill wrote:=) Read the first two, I'm trying to get the third but it's nowhere in the library...ERK!! Well, the first 2 rocked...Artemis is cool...what with him having brains, arrogance, evilness, conartistness, and some vague trace of love probably undefinable as love any longer O.o Oh well...sorta reminds me of Seto... :o

If you thought the first two rocked, wait till you read the third one! That one has all the... umm... goodness :P from the first two with an extra dash of humor!

Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:28 am

watericesage wrote:
Syrill wrote:=) Read the first two, I'm trying to get the third but it's nowhere in the library...ERK!! Well, the first 2 rocked...Artemis is cool...what with him having brains, arrogance, evilness, conartistness, and some vague trace of love probably undefinable as love any longer O.o Oh well...sorta reminds me of Seto... :o

If you thought the first two rocked, wait till you read the third one! That one has all the... umm... goodness :P from the first two with an extra dash of humor!

I can't wait...the book's all blue and shiny...must read....*eye twitch*

Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:49 am

I read the first one, but I got bored so I skipped to th 3rd one... The series is awesome!

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:21 pm

I've read the first and am in the process of reading the second. It's moving along quite slowly, though...I just haven't gotten in to this one like I did the first. o_O

Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:46 pm

I've read all three of them.

Can't wait for the fourth one.

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:12 pm

Khristian wrote:I've read all three of them.

:o Theres a fourth one!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I read all three of them too.

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:16 pm

amongthe wrote:
Khristian wrote:I've read all three of them.

:o Theres a fourth one!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I read all three of them too.

Yah If you read through this topic someone mentioned the title and release date.

Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:19 pm

Whoops! Guess you caught me :oops: .

Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:19 am

Heh. Yeah. Can't wait for no. 4.

*eagerly awaits the return of Mulch*

Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:00 am

Very good book.
Isn't there some new one coming out in april or something?

Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:00 am

Heheh... just read "The Opal Deception", the fourth book. It just came out, I think. My opinion: the best book since the first. I hope there's a fifth. I won't spoil anything here, but if anyone wants to know more about what happens, they can PM me. :D

Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:33 pm

I'm reading the Opal Deception right now. So far, it's one of the best work by the author

Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:28 am

The ending to book 4 was a bit... eh, I won't give any details, but it was a bit dreary... ah well.

4th book

Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:59 am

Finally read the 4th one. I enjoyed it very much
Topic locked