Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Invisible Man by H.G.Wells
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

In school we were suppose to read a book and the teacher told me to read The Invisible Man. At first I did not like the book but now I do. The author is H.G.Wells. He wrote other books like The Time Machine and War of the Worlds. They made a movie of all of these books that H.G.Wells wrote. But now he is dead but you still can read some of his others book. Have you guys read any books from H.G.Wells?

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ill post here, ive seen the movie of the invisible man and read the book but thats the only book ive read by that author ill have to try some more but i liked the invisible man when i read it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I read the Invisible Man in seventh grade, because it was on the community bookshelf, and I was (and am) a nerd, so I read it for fun. Our teacher made us read the Time Machine, but I liked it, so it was cool. Last year, however, I had to do a thesis paper on H.G. Wells and how his life affected his literature, so I was exposed to a lot of his books. Some of his more down to earth books seem pretty good too. Oh, and I read War of the Worlds, but it was like, a condensed kiddy version, and it was like, when I was six or seven. The type was big, and there were pictures on every other page. :D

Image Gotta Love Rage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]