SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:04 pm

Dog Fancy and the MaxFund magazine, Pawprints! :)

Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:18 am

Teen Vogue and Allure. Also, when I feel like a few guilty peasures, Us Weekly or People. Why does it seem like everyone else has such, um, smart people taste?

Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:05 am

ochazuke=yummy wrote:Teen Vogue and Allure. Also, when I feel like a few guilty peasures, Us Weekly or People. Why does it seem like everyone else has such, um, smart people taste?

I KNOW! haha, here I am reading my Teen Vogue, CosmoGirl, and Seventeen (though Teen Vogue's my absolute FAVE...the fashion spreads are sooo pretty), and everyone else is reading stuff like National Geographic, and Time, and Popular Science....not that there's anything wrong with that! Magazines are my "veg-out" source of entertainment. Seriously...I'm a huge History Channel person--anyone who watches the amount of that channel I do can't make fun of anyone who reads "smart" magazines. XP

Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:55 pm

Vouge...(they don't seem to sell a treen one here. :( ), cosmo girl, mizz, shout, OK, heat, any other gossibe mag, soap insider....

o_O thats all I can think of at the mo.

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 pm

FHM. :D

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:32 pm

Cosmo, Marie Claire mostly

Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:39 am

Vogue, Teen People (:'() CosmoGirl, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, a LOT of gossip rags.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:28 am

Vogue, Teen Vogue, Teen People, Cosmopolitan, Cosmo Girl, Glamour, Seventeen, Elle, Loulou, Vanity Fair.

Yeah. I have a ridiculously high stack of mags in my room. :P

Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:18 am

ElleGirl used to be my favorite mag, but then I got a random letter saying it was canceling publication and I would get CosmoGirl instead. So now I read CosmoGirl as my regular dose of superficialness. I like to read Wired, The Economist, and Ode if I can find one around.

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:28 am

Animerica.

It's one of the only ones I know, and want.
The only other one I know (English Magazine) is National Geographic, but just reading through it is enough for me.

As for Japanese magazines.........
Perhaps Seventeen would be nice. (It's the only one that comes to mind ><)

I think you can tell, but my knowledge of magazines is very little.
Topic locked