SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: Books That Made You Cry (Split #1)

Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 am

kougraluvr12 wrote:I cried when reading Brisingr *sob* It was just so sad and so sweet...

When Saphira showed Eragon the message Brom left him... Well let's say I used about a whole box of Kleenex. It was so sad... Because you know Brom's dead and all the time they were traveling he couldn't tell Eragon he was Eragon's father... *cry* And I cried a bit when Oromis and Glaedr died too. =(

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BRISINGR YET. IF YOUR DYING OF CURIOSITY, GO GET IT AND START READING BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER =)

Sorry just have to say I just bought Brisingr and started reading it last night I'm so tempted to read the spoiler

Sat May 23, 2009 5:17 pm

ginny-ROX wrote:
kougraluvr12 wrote:I cried when reading Brisingr *sob* It was just so sad and so sweet...

When Saphira showed Eragon the message Brom left him... Well let's say I used about a whole box of Kleenex. It was so sad... Because you know Brom's dead and all the time they were traveling he couldn't tell Eragon he was Eragon's father... *cry* And I cried a bit when Oromis and Glaedr died too. =(

DO NOT READ THE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BRISINGR YET. IF YOUR DYING OF CURIOSITY, GO GET IT AND START READING BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST BOOK EVER =)

Sorry just have to say I just bought Brisingr and started reading it last night I'm so tempted to read the spoiler
Well don't read it because it will spoil everything and the book won't be fun anymore =(

Wed May 27, 2009 1:40 pm

I remember when I read the bible when I was 8, I skipped straight to the end of the bible where the world ends. Boy was that fun reading. Nearly made me cry!!

Sat May 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Shoyru_Lover wrote:I remember when I read the bible when I was 8, I skipped straight to the end of the bible where the world ends. Boy was that fun reading. Nearly made me cry!!
You skipped to Revelation? Yep, reading about the end of the world can make you cry =P The Bible is definately a good read though. Did you ever read any other part of the Bible?

Sun May 31, 2009 3:34 pm

My sister Jodie-Jaqueline Wilson

Sun May 31, 2009 3:59 pm

kougraluvr12 wrote:
Shoyru_Lover wrote:I remember when I read the bible when I was 8, I skipped straight to the end of the bible where the world ends. Boy was that fun reading. Nearly made me cry!!
You skipped to Revelation? Yep, reading about the end of the world can make you cry =P The Bible is definately a good read though. Did you ever read any other part of the Bible?

I read the whole Bible and I cried at the end too

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:53 am

ginny-ROX wrote:
kougraluvr12 wrote:

I read the whole Bible and I cried at the end too

I cried at Leviticus.
Felt like I'd died and gone to ironic hell.
"You like reading? Well here! Read the this chapter! FOREVER!"

Hem <.<

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I recently read this book called The Shamers war and I cried real badly at te end.
I was lying in bed reading the last few chapters and
When they buried Nico with the armour and stuff on I started cry a then when I found out he wasn't really dead I startd to cry with joy too
I cried so much I had to get a new pillow.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:25 am

not one mention of into the wild?

i read alot and thats the only time ive ever cried
Topic locked