SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: What Are You Reading? lickity split

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:40 am

the complete series of Narnia

Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:09 pm

I need to re-read the Narnia books. It's been a good 8 years - at least - since I've read them.

Currently reading Chasing Harry Winston, which is the third book from the author of The Devil Wears Prada. Loving it so far :)

Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:58 am

i got all 7 in one book for £10 thats good because each one is £10 so kinda wierd isn't it. But i allready had 3 of them and i had 2 of the lion the witch and the wardrobe.

Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:43 am

I don't even remember how much I paid for the books, it was that long ago. Book prices have increase a whole bunch in the past 10 years D:

Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Alex wrote:Book prices have increase a whole bunch in the past 10 years D:

It's all to do with paper control and cutting down trees. Gawd now books are just going to go extinct because you'll get some overzealous tree huggers who thinks the paper in the binding is murder
:roll:

Puhlease..........

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Love Undercover by Jo Edwards.
*is a sucker for romances*

Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:03 am

Atonement by Ian McEwan

Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Wuthering Heights

I have no idea why im reading it either @_@

Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:40 pm

I just finished The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum which was amazing! Now I'm contemplating whether I should start my summer reading !984 and Lord of The Flies or read The Bourne Supremacy. I swear I do most of my reading during the summer. :D Any suggestions?

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Penguin wrote:I just finished The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum which was amazing! Now I'm contemplating whether I should start my summer reading !984 and Lord of The Flies or read The Bourne Supremacy. I swear I do most of my reading during the summer. :D Any suggestions?

I say continue with the Bourne series. They are really a great bunch of books :)

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:50 am

Thanks 3lla. I really liked the first one. I could imagine my English teacher in the fall saying something like
- Why didnt you read your summer reading? What could have possibly been more important?
- Sorry I was too busy reading :D I'm easily amused

Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm

I just finished Sketches by Eric Walters, and I'm waiting to get Twilight from the library. I'm not really reading anything right now, just reading parts of the HP books for my fan fiction.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Back to my Liboff QM book and FMP! light novel 1

Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 pm

I just finished Flowers in the Attic by Virginia Andrews.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:53 am

Only the River Runs Free by Bodie and Brock Thoene
Topic locked