SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: How do you read a book for school?

Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:31 am

When I saw this topic... I thought huh? Just open the book and start reading from left to right.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:33 am

Shoyru_Lover wrote:When I saw this topic... I thought huh? Just open the book and start reading from left to right.

hey you have to remember I read arabic so I can read right to left too.

For school I will usually just plain out read the book and rely on my elephant-like memory to recall things for discussions and essays, etc. But when I want to go into further detail or review a book, I usually take personal notes which include my shock-horror and sarcasm aswell as doodles :P

Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 pm

3lla wrote:
Shoyru_Lover wrote:When I saw this topic... I thought huh? Just open the book and start reading from left to right.

Ella, I think you just won at life.

I just read it and read over the more important parts again after I finish the book, and occaisonally take notes. *unhelpful*

Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Helena wrote:
3lla wrote:

Ella, I think you just won at life.

why thank you :P

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:05 am

I remember in high school, sometimes I didn't read the books for English. I just went off the class discussions - it was very easy to ramble on.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 am

There was that one time i never read any of the book except a couple pages....i really dont konw how i ever passed that part. o_O
Topic locked