SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Re: What are YOU reading today!? (Split Like Pea Soup)

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 pm

I'm currently reading a manga version of 'Star Wars: A New Hope' drawn by Hisao Tamaki. I really like it (sadly, I like it better than the movie =P), but Luke looks waaay younger in the manga than in the movie... o_O

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Harry Potter 5: The Order of the Harry is a Whiny Pusbag Who Needs to Get Over Himself Already.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:06 am

I'm also reading the 5th Harry Potter...and I dont even have a real reason for it.

At the same time, I'm reading The Swan House by Elizabeth Musser. Pretty good so far.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Rereading Marley and Me By John Grogan

I love this book so much and the end is really sad I almost cried the first time I read it

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm

If you're looking for sad true-story animal books, you might also try Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat who Touched the World.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

shapu wrote:If you're looking for sad true-story animal books, you might also try Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat who Touched the World.

Thanks I will look at it in a minute

Rereading The Eragon Trilogy

I love theese books so much and can't wait for the fourth one to come out

Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am

Just finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

And it took me until this read before I finally understood what all of the rambling in the "Kings' Cross" chapter actually meant. Now that I've understood it, I think I like the book more.

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 am

Finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today....now turning my full attention to The Swan House by Elizabeth Musser

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 am

just a simpsons comic today not enogh time to read a proper book

and shapu I have ordered That Dewey book It looks great

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm currently reading The Living Cosmos - very interesting book about astrobiology: life in space!!

Highly recommend it to any science nerds. It's quite mind-boggling how amazing the universe is!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 am

I was reading Harry Potter last night. It is one of my favourite book and it broke best selling record.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

I just finished The Pillars of Creation by Terry Goodkind. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the Sword of Truth series or not anymore, but at this point I'm commited, so I might as well finish it off.

I guess there's only 4 left, so I'm in the home stretch.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 am

I just finished reading Macbeth today. I liked it, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I could have taken my time reading it. Currently I'm on spring break, but two of my professors decided it'd be a fabulous idea to assign reading over vacation time. So now I have to immediately start reading Virginia Woolf's novel Orlando. I'm not too worried about it though, I really liked her other book, To the Lighthouse, which is the last thing I read (besides Macbeth). The only problem is Orlando looks like it's twice as long, and modern novels seem to take me forever to read :(

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm reading Dead to the World, by Charlaine Harris, the 4th book from The Southern Vampire Mysteries novels. It's quite amusing. After reading the first book I watched both seasons of True Blood and it was easy to get hooked on Sookie Stackhouse adventures :P

Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Started and finished Maximum Ride:School's out-Forever. I already red the series, but I'm waiting for the next book. *stares at calendar*
Topic locked