Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dragon Rider
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:31 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes! I actually did/am read(ing) a book OTHER than something written by Anne McCaffrey! Rejoice! *Cough*

Anyways, has anybody else read it? I got it on Thursday and am almost done.

For those who haven't read it, it's based in earth. No idea what time period.. But the dragons and other "mythical" creatures are losing their homes because of humans. One of them, Firedrake, goes off in search of the Rim of Heaven, where supposedly the dragons of the old times lived. His companion is a Brownie (no, not the food xD) named Sorrel. There's more to it but I'm too lazy to type it all up..

Post subject: Re: Dragon Rider
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caesara wrote:
Yes! I actually did/am read(ing) a book OTHER than something written by Anne McCaffrey! Rejoice! *Cough*

Anyways, has anybody else read it? I got it on Thursday and am almost done.

For those who haven't read it, it's based in earth. No idea what time period.. But the dragons and other "mythical" creatures are losing their homes because of humans. One of them, Firedrake, goes off in search of the Rim of Heaven, where supposedly the dragons of the old times lived. His companion is a Brownie (no, not the food xD) named Sorrel. There's more to it but I'm too lazy to type it all up..

I saw this book in the stuff I got from the Sci-Fi book club, thought about getting it but decided on some other stuff instead but I'll keep my eye on it, sounds like something I would like to read...just not right now lol thanks for the play by play though!

Image~My Neko Set!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 am 

I read it when I was in pittsburgh with my step-mom and dad. It was so addicting I read over 1/3 of the book in 1 night. SUPER AWSOME...15 out oof 1 :D ;) :P

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 am 

Is this the one by Cornelia Funke? If so I read it. It was a pretty good story. I am a big fan of her Inkheart series as well.

Be who you are and say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm 

I've read it! I forget most... okay, all of the details, but I remember liking the ending.
I think I know what I'm re-reading this summer now.

My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper before him; I wanna walk in their footsteps. And their footsteps were like this: *runs like berserk* "I'm covered in bees!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]