SHHH!!! Can you read? Want to prove it? Meet fellow book worms and discuss the literary brilliance of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Topic locked

Dragon Rider

Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:31 pm

Yes! I actually did/am read(ing) a book OTHER than something written by Anne McCaffrey! Rejoice! *Cough*

Anyways, has anybody else read it? I got it on Thursday and am almost done.

For those who haven't read it, it's based in earth. No idea what time period.. But the dragons and other "mythical" creatures are losing their homes because of humans. One of them, Firedrake, goes off in search of the Rim of Heaven, where supposedly the dragons of the old times lived. His companion is a Brownie (no, not the food xD) named Sorrel. There's more to it but I'm too lazy to type it all up..

Re: Dragon Rider

Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:10 am

Caesara wrote:Yes! I actually did/am read(ing) a book OTHER than something written by Anne McCaffrey! Rejoice! *Cough*

Anyways, has anybody else read it? I got it on Thursday and am almost done.

For those who haven't read it, it's based in earth. No idea what time period.. But the dragons and other "mythical" creatures are losing their homes because of humans. One of them, Firedrake, goes off in search of the Rim of Heaven, where supposedly the dragons of the old times lived. His companion is a Brownie (no, not the food xD) named Sorrel. There's more to it but I'm too lazy to type it all up..

I saw this book in the stuff I got from the Sci-Fi book club, thought about getting it but decided on some other stuff instead but I'll keep my eye on it, sounds like something I would like to read...just not right now lol thanks for the play by play though!

Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 am

I read it when I was in pittsburgh with my step-mom and dad. It was so addicting I read over 1/3 of the book in 1 night. SUPER AWSOME...15 out oof 1 :D ;) :P

Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:15 am

Is this the one by Cornelia Funke? If so I read it. It was a pretty good story. I am a big fan of her Inkheart series as well.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm

I've read it! I forget most... okay, all of the details, but I remember liking the ending.
I think I know what I'm re-reading this summer now.
Topic locked