Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My class read the book in the 5th grade (7 years ago), I believe we also watched the movie. Then to conclude the whole thing, we went to see The Phantom of the Opera in Toronto at the Pantages Theater. It was a pretty awsome experience, I was so excited when we went.

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Love the film, love the book. They're both very different from one another though.

I've yet to see the musical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That has got to be the most creative idea I've ever yet heard of for torture. Whee-oo. I am more convinced than ever that the rainforest is eeeevil.

You know, with that not-too-surprising chapter about Mme Giry and why the Phantom seemed to like her, they should have gone all the way in the title. "Mme Giry Tells All! Bombshell Shocker: The Real French Government!" I mean, seriously, if Meg was Empress, then obviously, the Third Republic hasn't been established for some reason, which means she's marrying Napoleon III. That's... ick. And it's also frightening that I know more about French history than a French author for whom that history was much more recent does.

Anyway, I like dignified!Giry a lot better.

I don't care what anyone says, though. The Persian is not only essential, but also really cool.

But honestly, the only reason I posted here was so that Eo would see the thread. Have at it, Eo!

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:41 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well, the legend excists....... And he keeps intriguing people. Three books have been written about him, one musical, and a lot of movies. Nt to mention any appearances in Comic Books, Tv shows etc.

I think he really excisted, but that some things have been altered a bit from time to time....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2