Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of Dr. Sloth Plot!!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:02 pm

How long have ppl been waiting 4??
some said a year??
I've heard their is another plot coming out in 2010, that was supposed 2 be out on the 1st of January 2008??
but i could be wrong?? o_O
~:>

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Wow, I hadn't heard of any 2010 happenings. I think we've waited a year or so. o_O Not sure.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:18 pm

sunny_shannon wrote:How long have ppl been waiting 4??
some said a year??
I've heard their is another plot coming out in 2010, that was supposed 2 be out on the 1st of January 2008??

Wasn't the last plot the Journey to The Lost Isle plot? That was May last year, so almost a year. (Altador Cup doesn't count, right? It wasn't a plot, just an event. Ditto for the Games Master Challenge in November.)

I just spent the last hour or so trying out my battledome weapons and see if I am up to the challenge. Got thru all of the Defenders of Neopia series 2 challengers, but I'm still getting trounced by the Giant Ghostkerchief. So if we have any baddies that have between 1-100 HP, and their weapons aren't too tough, then I might have a chance...*gulp*

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 pm

Awesome, a new plot. I get to be here again!

This is the only Neopets stuff I actually have fun with.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:33 pm

cybertrini wrote:
some said a year??

Wasn't the last plot the Journey to The Lost Isle plot? That was May last year, so almost a year. (Altador Cup doesn't count, right? It wasn't a plot, just an event. Ditto for the Games Master Challenge in November.)

I just spent the last hour or so trying out my battledome weapons and see if I am up to the challenge. Got thru all of the Defenders of Neopia series 2 challengers, but I'm still getting trounced by the Giant Ghostkerchief. So if we have any baddies that have between 1-100 HP, and their weapons aren't too tough, then I might have a chance...*gulp*

Yep, Journey to the Lost Isle was the last plot... and it felt much more like a mini-plot than a full blown plot. The ending was also... weak. I still think we're revisiting that tale sometime soon. Maybe Dr. Sloth has something to do with the giant petpetpets? We speculated about that earlier. I totally will NOT be shocked if we see Roxton, Lily, and everyone else again. Weren't there space-stationish things on the island? And we had "a mysterious voyage continues" on the site for ages (still do, actually). Maybe its wishful thinking to tie everything together... but I totally see them pulling the JttLI into this plot.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Meh, you know when you see giant Petpetpets, Dr. Sloth's somehow involved with this.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 pm

As far as the division between battle and puzzle steps, I'd like completely seperate evaluations for them. For example, there could be a battle trophy and a puzzle trophy. The top battler could get the top battle trophy, even if they never did any puzzle steps, and vice versa.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Matrinka wrote:
cybertrini wrote:
some said a year??

Yep, Journey to the Lost Isle was the last plot... and it felt much more like a mini-plot than a full blown plot. The ending was also... weak. I still think we're revisiting that tale sometime soon. Maybe Dr. Sloth has something to do with the giant petpetpets? We speculated about that earlier. I totally will NOT be shocked if we see Roxton, Lily, and everyone else again. Weren't there space-stationish things on the island? And we had "a mysterious voyage continues" on the site for ages (still do, actually). Maybe its wishful thinking to tie everything together... but I totally see them pulling the JttLI into this plot.

Point! That whole stone temple did seem very Dr. Sloth-ish, especially the sketches and stuff...

ARGH!!! I hate the waiting at the beginning of a plot. We get all crazy, trying to figure stuff out, on random info that may or may not have anything to do with the plot. I hope TNT are having fun at our insanity, lol.

I checked Snarkie's lookup, and she says she's not on the plot team for this one, so no help at all from her (not that she can either way, but still...) I just wish they'd release the first step and let us get started...although since it's the 29th of the month, my guess it won't come out until Feb 1st...ARGH!!!

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Matrinka wrote:
cybertrini wrote:
some said a year??

Yeah the last plot was quite disappointing. But I wouldn't be surprised if this plot some how ties into Journey to the Lost Isle.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:36 pm

who are Roxton and lily??
i havent done any of the previous quests as i joined 8 mnts ago!!
the 2008/10 plot-Jelly wold?? plot/ movie- see Jelly Blobs of Doom game 4 conformation.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:37 pm

sunny_shannon wrote:who are Roxton and lily??
the 2008/10 plot-Jelly wold?? plot/ movie- see Jelly Blobs of Doom game 4 conformation.

I always thought that was a joke... o_O

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:38 pm

i started playing on 31st May!!
awk so i just missed the Journey to the lost isle plot!!
Last edited by sunny_shannon on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:40 pm

sunny_shannon wrote:who are Roxton and lily??

They were characters from the Journey to the Lost Isle plot. A lot of us think that there will be more to that plot, as it ended very abruptly. :)

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Roxton-- one of the main characters of the last plot, Journey to the Lost Isle.

Lily aka Lilian Fairweather-- another main character of the Journey to the Lost Isle.

Basically, they wanted to find a lost island... and found that it was infested with giant petpetpets who were quite nasty. They also found a tower that was very... space-like. Many of us thought it was going to signal the return of Dr. Sloth. (I still think it does - we're going back there in this plot probably... and it will finally be added onto the world map.)

Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:46 pm

i've never heard of The Journey to the lost Isle - is that Mystery Island?
or Shenkuu?
or the Lutari place?

NO i don't think the 2008/10 plot ia a joke!
would they do that???
i dunno
why??
i wounder o_O o_O
BTW thanx
Topic locked