Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:56 pm

oh ok cuz it keeps givin me that page cannot display messege, its aggravatin me!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:02 am

Also unable to battle due to lag. frustrated......... :( :cry:

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 am

Ha ha wait till after midnite when half price day starts.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:22 am

neobeth wrote:Ha ha wait till after midnite when half price day starts.

*twitch*

Neo is going to become practically unusable!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:27 am

AHHHH! My pet has more than 1 hit point, and isn't sick or hungry(she is in the neolodge) but when I go to the page, it doesn't show her name! I got to fight the ominous stones untill they had 2 hp, but then it said I don't own my own pet! Is this part of the lag? HELP!

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:30 am

I hope TNT gets the battledome going again soon, I have only been able to get three battles in. :cry:

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:45 am

Jocelyn Spicer wrote:AHHHH! My pet has more than 1 hit point, and isn't sick or hungry(she is in the neolodge) but when I go to the page, it doesn't show her name! I got to fight the ominous stones untill they had 2 hp, but then it said I don't own my own pet! Is this part of the lag? HELP!

Yes, it's a normal error message. Don't worry, your pet is still there. Same for the battledome screens telling you "you do not have that item".

Your fight is gone though, I'm afraid. You'll have to restart it.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:50 am

...two hours...I came back two hours later and it's still down...grrr...that's approximately 4 or 5 hours that I've not been able to battle. :cry:

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:51 am

Jocelyn Spicer wrote:AHHHH! My pet has more than 1 hit point, and isn't sick or hungry(she is in the neolodge) but when I go to the page, it doesn't show her name! I got to fight the ominous stones untill they had 2 hp, but then it said I don't own my own pet! Is this part of the lag? HELP!

My guess is that you are stuck in a battle. It has happened to me about 20 times now. You need to go back to the main battledome page and click on Status (upper left side of the screen). That will cause you to withdraw from the battle. You might want to check your pet to make sure you have full hit points before going back to battle again. Because the hitpoints you lost during that battle won't be replaced once you withdrew--quite a pain, eh?

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:44 am

:o im i readin right? thebattledome is down?
i went to check up my oneplayer list and it only lists the stones..i don't want to go into battle if there is a glitch currently...is it workin now? o_O

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:47 am

All other opponents are usually disabled during a war. What you see is normal.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:48 am

redridnhood wrote::o im i readin right? thebattledome is down?
i went to check up my oneplayer list and it only lists the stones..i don't want to go into battle if there is a glitch currently...is it workin now? o_O

It's slow...but working for me. A lot better than it used to be...no white page of doom! *knocks on wood*

Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:50 am

redridnhood wrote::o im i readin right? thebattledome is down?

No, the battledome is not down. The general feeling is that Neopets took the other challengers off the 1 player list to help with the lag. And will return them once the war is over. You can still fight the 3 stones--if you are willing to put up with some lag, that is.

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:02 am

lol...it's been down for me all afternoon...so I think the correct answer is "yes, it's down for some people, but not for others. They get to fight while we don't. yay for the white page of doom...ugh"

Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:04 am

Morningstar wrote:

My guess is that you are stuck in a battle. It has happened to me about 20 times now. You need to go back to the main battledome page and click on Status (upper left side of the screen). That will cause you to withdraw from the battle. You might want to check your pet to make sure you have full hit points before going back to battle again. Because the hitpoints you lost during that battle won't be replaced once you withdrew--quite a pain, eh?

If that doesn't work (it sometimes doesn't), try unequipping and then re-equipping a weapon. :) Feeding your pet also works, according to some people here.
Topic locked