Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:24 pm

It would be fun if this were some sort of plot or plot-like activity. TNT has been getting imaginative with the activities recently, with things like daily dare and altador cup match.

Sweetheart?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:27 am

The news seems to be talking a lot about a missing petpet as if we can actually find this petpet somehow. Is this going to be a plot? Or we just think that it got eaten? I think it got eaten though.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:37 am

I think its just eluding to this game:

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=818

But it might be the start of a new plot. I think they're just trying to imply somebody took their Polarchuck and sacrificed it.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:43 am

I'm not really sure. I agree...it does seem like they're implying Sweetheart was sacrificed in the game, but it very well could be the beginning of a plot. Has anyone heard any rumors about a plot including a Polarchuck?

Pickles wrote:According to the Neoboards, the missing polarchuck can be found. It's apparently in a different place for everyone, but it seems like it shows up on a map for most people.

Edit: It appears that only one person found it...and won't even share a screenie, so this might be a fibber...

yup...that would be my call...a fibber.

Puddingedit: Please do not double-post.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:49 am

Pickles wrote:According to the Neoboards, the missing polarchuck can be found. It's apparently in a different place for everyone, but it seems like it shows up on a map for most people.

Edit: It appears that only one person found it...and won't even share a screenie, so this might be a fibber...

Keep us posted! Where did she say this map was?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:04 am

When I read the news, the first thing I thought was, "Ooooh... new plot!!"

I hope it's not just referring to the game after all.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:52 am

the_dog_god wrote:I think its just eluding to this game:

http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=818

But it might be the start of a new plot. I think they're just trying to imply somebody took their Polarchuck and sacrificed it.

I agree. It's pretty funny actually.

Maybe these plushies from the Plushie Palace will help cheer up Sweetheart's owner while we look for Sweetheart. *Quivering Lip*

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:13 am

I'll just continue my delusion of thinking that the news for today kinda sorta hints towards a plot. :)

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:05 am

All I saw it was TNT being funny about their new game. That's all. :D Though I'm not going to lie; it did bring a smile to my face. Nonetheless, I don't think it's eluding to a plot at all, though it's very reasonable storyline FOR a plot (perhaps we have to lift the curse off the village?).

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:23 am

Someone on the boards was claiming to have found it at Mystery Island on the beach. They claimed it was about the size of the rejected Grundo plushie in Faerieland, and that when you find it, it asks you to look for 3 of its friends. Most people are now believing that this is more than likely some user's idea of getting attention and it's not true.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:38 am

Probably; I didn't see anything. Although I was a little tempted to look somewhere after reading the news.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:08 am

my petpet's missing... I didn't notice until I tried to go down the symol hole. what about you guys?

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:11 am

eilu wrote:my petpet's missing... I didn't notice until I tried to go down the symol hole. what about you guys?

Missing as in fully gone, no petpet attached to your pet, or missing like the old Green Jelly petpet "xxx is gone!" thingy?
If it disappeared completely, it's probably either a glitch or the PetPet Lab...all my petpets are still fine.
Otherwise...it sounds interesting.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:12 am

it's GONE... I had my slorg yesterday.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:16 am

Is it the account listed in your signature? 'Cause I just checked, and it still seems to be attached.
It's not like TNT to just up and make your petpet disappear...so I'd say the site's glitching or something.
Topic locked