Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Wed May 23, 2007 1:30 am

News is up and there's an update to the plot!

Wed May 23, 2007 1:50 am

I can only see a new journal page and Chapter 5 . No new step today. :(

Wed May 23, 2007 1:52 am

That's what I meant. Sorry, I should have been clearer. :oops:

Wed May 23, 2007 2:00 am

Yep... this is definately a pattern. New comic on Tueday night (Wednesday's news). New puzzle on Thursday (Wednesday's news).

I predict that NEXT week we'll get a new comic on Tuesday night and a new battledome challenger at the end of the comic.

Wed May 23, 2007 2:09 am

I don't know, I'm not really enjoying this plot as much as the others. It's far too predictable for me. New comic, new puzzle/battledome fight depending on the week on a set day. There's too much of a pattern, too much predictability. I mean, I guess it's nice for people who are insanely busy and they know when they need to do the plot, but for me it just gets too monotoneous.

And I still can't beat that stupid moach! It keeps killing me on the first hit :(

Wed May 23, 2007 2:25 am

this will eb the link to the next puzzle im fairly sure:
http://www.neopets.com/mip/maze.phtml

Wed May 23, 2007 2:32 am

Andromeda wrote:And I still can't beat that stupid moach! It keeps killing me on the first hit :(

Have you tried using Burrow. Also, for me anyway, if I use restore, that helps also. If I use any offensive attack (other than my weapons) she hits me for much more. I don't know what your stats are though. Good luck if you try again.

stoodder wrote:this will eb the link to the next puzzle im fairly sure:
http://www.neopets.com/mip/maze.phtml

I think that would be a safe bet! Good job!

Wed May 23, 2007 2:39 am

And I still can't beat that stupid moach! It keeps killing me on the first hit

I am afraid it is too late now. :(

The moach has been defeated and no longer available in the 'dome.

Wed May 23, 2007 3:26 am

I agree about the fact that it's turning pretty predictable, I'm also not as excited about it as I was with the others but I'm certainly looking forward to the prizes & trophy & hopefully a new avatar.

I don't think it will be as long as the others either, unless they're planning to do another map, since the one that appears in the journal is showing like 3/4 parts of it already :P.

Wed May 23, 2007 3:38 am

hey you guys know how the captain guy says that the island is moving, ten bucks says that they are on the back of a giant pet pet, just a thought though.

Wed May 23, 2007 3:43 am

stoodder wrote:hey you guys know how the captain guy says that the island is moving, ten bucks says that they are on the back of a giant pet pet, just a thought though.

if thats the case, its probably a Turdle

seeing as how most "moving islands" ive seen in cartoons always ends up being a turtle.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:08 am

This would explain the petpetpets, and their size.

I thought the metal (?) object they found was a spaceship, but this wouldn't fit in with the turdle idea.

Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 am

Split! http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33454
Topic locked