Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:22 pm

Anoohilator wrote:Hehehe.. bumroot.. :D

that was my thought too, hehehehe

Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:55 pm

Haha. I can't believe that didn't occur to me sooner. I'm usually the first one to turn seemingly innocent words completely upside down. :D

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:01 pm

lol :roflol: That's totally the first thing I thought when I saw it...I was so busy trying to figure out patterns and such, I didn't even think to write about it. :)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:49 pm

Part 1: ???
Part 2: bum, jurple, jurple, bum, jurple, slorg
Part 3: jurple, salt, salt, salt, salt, bronze, slorg, slorg, salt

Whew, didn't take too long!
Last edited by Nelanth on Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:53 pm

gah - I'm almost have it. I just need to figure out what my last ingredient is and then I'm all good :)

EDIT:
What ended up working for me on the last step:
bumroot
salt
bronze
leafy (but I was able to skip it as it still lead to the right color)
bronze
bumroot
salt
bronze
bronze

Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:14 pm

-phew!- I finally figured it out! Thanks, Rachel, for posting your chart about how to solve the last step, it really helped me out!

This plot has been a ton of fun so far....I wonder what the next part will be...

Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:29 pm

took me almost all of last night to get it. took forever. then I was annoyed that they cut it off.

and bumrot, it even LOOKS like a bum :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Image :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:52 am

I am SO thankful for PPT... since Nightfall came out, I've gpend sooo much time on e game that I didn't even THINK about Neopets or the Plot.
*shakes fist* DARN YOU, GAMES OF INTRIGUE!

Anyway, Rach, you gets a cookie for helping me out, you way was best! :)

Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 am

I caught on to bumroot a while ago. What did it come from, an....I won't go further.

Well, back to potionness. I found this part of the plot quite easy. I suggest to make a list. I have one right here in a notebook I call "My book of plots". It has Chicken little stickers on it that I got from Halloween last year. :P

Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:14 am

Immortal_Z wrote:took me almost all of last night to get it. took forever. then I was annoyed that they cut it off.

and bumrot, it even LOOKS like a bum :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Image :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I think that's the point ;)

Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:22 am

Yes, people don't generally name herbs using random body parts.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:42 am

psyco_chick32 wrote:Anyway, Rach, you gets a cookie for helping me out, you way was best! :)

I'm glad i could help!!! :)Image:)

Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:16 pm

help :| difference between purple and sparkle purple???? :| *bites nails*

Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:27 pm

amandajolong wrote:help :| difference between purple and sparkle purple???? :| *bites nails*

If you look at this image you can see the slight difference, the purple one is a more pinky colour, and the sparkly purple one has some darker lines on it.
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~grs7/image ... ldrons.gif

I hope that helps!

Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:37 pm

Rachel wrote:
amandajolong wrote:help :| difference between purple and sparkle purple???? :| *bites nails*

If you look at this image you can see the slight difference, the purple one is a more pinky colour, and the sparkly purple one has some darker lines on it.
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~grs7/image ... ldrons.gif

I hope that helps!

that is a tremendous help, thank you
Topic locked