Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_lexxia wrote:
Count Von Roo pwns Hubrid Nox.

Anyway, a Faerieland plot would be cool, or maybe Kreludor. No wars please though, I'm not ready yet.

BAHHH! Von Roo has only 120 hp and you say he pwns Hubrid. If only Hubrid would take a morphing potion and turn into something else beside a jubjub, kiko, poogle, cybunny and some of these cute ones it would be perfect!

Oh crap! I just remembered that I left my car keys in the OTHER dimension...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmmn... so when are you all betting on the next plot STARTING? I'm thinking sometime next month. No reason why I picked April. Just a guess. They could always wait for May, when schools start letting out for summer, because more kids could be sucked into the constant advertising... Just curious.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think next month too, however I doubt it'll be a big one. Next war will be in the summer (3 months later).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:40 pm 

Just thought you guys might find this interesting...

Editorial wrote:
TNT! How could you? How could you do this to us again? You got rid of the plot board! Every time this happens all of the chatgroups get displaced. We have to move to other boards, where people can be slightly ROOde (couldn't resist). Is there any chance of a chatgroup board? Please don't use my username. ~[removed]
[Removed]! How could you and your friends not expect to be displaced when you know the board will be deleted once the plot is over? ;) We are sorry you have to migrate, but we'll continue to delete these boards once the plots are over so they're not filled with spam while waiting for the next plot to start. If your group is discussing some other Neopets topic, feel free to move to the proper board for that topic. If you're not talking about Neopets, well... you really shouldn't be posting in the first place, right? :)

If you just want to talk about your favourite plots from the past, there's always the Fan Clubs board. Or just wait for the plot board to come back with the next plot called – oops! We almost said too much!

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

That's proving the next plot won't take much time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Karnatu wrote:
_lexxia wrote:
Count Von Roo pwns Hubrid Nox.

Anyway, a Faerieland plot would be cool, or maybe Kreludor. No wars please though, I'm not ready yet.

BAHHH! Von Roo has only 120 hp and you say he pwns Hubrid. If only Hubrid would take a morphing potion and turn into something else beside a jubjub, kiko, poogle, cybunny and some of these cute ones it would be perfect!

Hehe, I'm sorry for the off-topic...ness...but since Hubrid Nox was brought up, I have to say this. The only reason I can't take him seriously as a villain is because for some bizzare reason - probably the hair - he reminds me of Christopher Walken as The Continental.

However, having said that...Magax is an interesting character. It would be interesting to see how that whole feud got started, except we just had a Haunted Woods plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I really hope we do not have another Haunted Woods plot so soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Yeah definately considering every plot has been giving out a sidebar and another HW plot would make three sidebars

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rakumel wrote:
Hehe, I'm sorry for the off-topic...ness...but since Hubrid Nox was brought up, I have to say this. The only reason I can't take him seriously as a villain is because for some bizzare reason - probably the hair - he reminds me of Christopher Walken as The Continental.

Couldn't resist :P

On topic, I would love to see a world wide plot where you could choose your country allegiance. I thought it was cool to see everyone flying banners during the Altador Cup. It makes Neopia seem more tangible.

I also would like to see a plot revolving around Neopia Central. It's on the map, but it doesn't feel like an inhabited area to me, more like just a shop page. It could use a quest giver and some daily stuff like a wheel or scratch cards. Maybe some identifiable locals besides the Soup faerie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ninjausagi wrote:
On topic, I would love to see a world wide plot where you could choose your country allegiance. I thought it was cool to see everyone flying banners during the Altador Cup. It makes Neopia seem more tangible.

I also would like to see a plot revolving around Neopia Central. It's on the map, but it doesn't feel like an inhabited area to me, more like just a shop page. It could use a quest giver and some daily stuff like a wheel or scratch cards. Maybe some identifiable locals besides the Soup faerie.

I think another world-wide plot would be great! I'd like to actually get to fly the banner of my chosen world (instead of getting caught in a glitch and ending up in the wrong team like I did for Altado Cup).
I'm kinda hoping for an all-out war (no puzzle part). If they do end up doing ranks, maybe adding one or two (splitting the Maraquan War Rank 2 into multiple ranks instead of having a rank that covers everyone from the 125 - 700 strength boost, that stunk). I've got some weapons that are itching for use past the normal one-players.

It does seem like Neopia Central does need some more "fun" stuff. It does have the Vending Machine, Money Tree, and Wishing Well, but I agree - there should be at least *some* links to games there, and not sponsor games (has anyone noticed that most of the sponsor stuff, if not a game, is there?) Maybe the soup faerie could offer quests, and give out random food items (with the chance of getting gourmet food)?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ninjausagi wrote:
Rakumel wrote:

Couldn't resist :P

LOL! That totally fits! Isn't that strange?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

With Daily dare almost finished, we should prepare our pets for a new plot. It'll most likely have battledome things in it so I'm training my pet's level and labing him so hopefully till then at least my hp and strength will reach 100. Then I can call my pet decent. Also will be trying to get Honey potion from Illusen although it'll end up very expensive indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:58 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, I think that there'll be a month lull between the Daily Dare and the next plot, which would put us at May.
I hope the next plot involves puzzles, much like the L.D.P. I still have my Tomb Map (it's so pretty!) and would love to do something like that again. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Although that way people like me would be sorta doomed because of slow connections, thats why I didn't even participate in the LDP. Well the main reason was because I didn't even now there is such a thing, but still slow connections won't allow some people do puzzles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:04 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Karnatu wrote:
Although that way people like me would be sorta doomed because of slow connections, thats why I didn't even participate in the LDP. Well the main reason was because I didn't even now there is such a thing, but still slow connections won't allow some people do puzzles.

Doesn't that also apply if we have a war? The fighting part in the ToW wasn't a real war, but even then it was almost impossible to do even one fight for the first couple of days, and I have a relatively fast connexion.

I would like a war, but a war without the lag. Maybe they can split us up into groups? Let group one fight every first quarter of the hour, group two the second quarter, group three the third and let froup 4 fight the last quarter of the hour. I'm not computer savvy, but that might help with the lag, right?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next