Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:54 pm

Well that's a relief. I was sitting refreshing at 11:59 last night and was worried when nothing happened!

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:55 pm

New Chapter is out. Everything is laggy as heck though..

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:56 pm

Hmmm . . . anyone else think that he gave in a bit too easy?

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:57 pm

*Sees new plot*

*Sulks*

¬_¬

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:59 pm

The townspeople wont be 'ghosts' anymore, but they will still be cursed.

Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:59 pm

Worst. Update. Ever.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:00 am

Arrgh.. am I the only one lagging? This totally sucks.
Stupid new.. firefox crap.

*grumbles and keep refreshing*

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:02 am

Daze wrote:The townspeople wont be 'ghosts' anymore, but they will still be cursed.

on Par with the Maraquan plot.

"Ohhhh big whirly pool *Shock*"

"... Oh. No. Nevermind"

:x

"So Be it..."
Yeah. We so gonna get to whupp his butt.
Last edited by Asthaloth on Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 am

Hystericalanduseless wrote:Arrgh.. am I the only one lagging? This totally sucks.
Stupid new.. firefox crap.

*grumbles and keep refreshing*

It is a site wide problem - "log in" pages keep coming up. Refresh and they go away.

Worst. Update. Ever.

It hasn't finished yet - TNT definately have something up their sleeves.

It wouldn't be the first time, TNT have pulled a "trick". It is Halloween after all. :roflol:

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:04 am

Okay, I got it now.
That was a little disappointing!! I was expecting something a little more exciting than that.
However, I'm sure since it's 'to be continued' there will be more excitement soon.

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:04 am

What? No battledoming Psycho potioned maniac Bruno? :(

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:05 am

Yeah, the last update did seem to be a little bit fluffy, but it's halloween night! Everyone is out trick-or-treating, they didn't want to hit us with so much information or plot twists right now. Hopefully there will be more too it. (hopefully a war??)

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:05 am

I'm sure something more will happen (crosses fingers), but at least I won't grumble when trick-or-treaters come to the door and disturb me on the computer trying to solve the next part of the plot.

P.S. Happy Halloween

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:07 am

Okay... lagging... is lagging the same as throwing you out so you have to start logging in again, then you visit the haunted woods/ gypsy camp and you see that lovely aisha?

Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:07 am

Daze wrote:
Worst. Update. Ever.

It hasn't finished yet - TNT definately have something up their sleeves.

It wouldn't be the first time, TNT have pulled a "trick". It is Halloween after all. :roflol:

While it is true that the plot is unfinished, I highly doubt that we will see anything else tonight. So I'd agree, worst ever update.

You can't build something up to one day and leave us with that. They must have known everyone was going to be waiting for that chapter.
Topic locked