Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:55 pm

Argh make it stop! I've fought the same darn finght 5 times now. Halfway through I get a lovely blank "I'm not loading ladidadida!" page and then once I get out of it it give me that "Your pet is not set up for this fight." Or something message and kicks me out.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

*breathe* Thank you I feel better now.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:01 pm

I can't even get into a fight because of error messages...

EDIT
It kicked me out of a battle and now expects me to finish...how do I get back to the fight?

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:38 pm

go back to your status page and it will withdraw you from the fight. you can then start a new one :)

Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:56 pm

It's STILL lagging? Yeeesh, TNT! Get your act together! They never cease to find new ways to annoy us, those darned evil fiends.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:09 pm

Wait a minute!

While I am think it is ok to vent some frustration, please bear in mind that TNT must be respected because after all they permit us to play on their site with everything they do.

If you haven't been in charge of people and of projects it is easier to complain about everything. Think of the complexities involved and think that TNT is probably head over heels to try to correct the lag. They must be as sorry as we are.

In short give them a break!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:12 pm

Here's my issue...there are people who are still being able to battle while there are others who aren't being able to battle. I haven't been able to do anything with the battledome for over an hour. If there is a problem, then they should make it fair by stopping everyone from battling while they attempt to fix the problem rather than make some people miss out for their computer issues.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:13 pm

ggagahc wrote:It's STILL lagging? Yeeesh, TNT! Get your act together! They never cease to find new ways to annoy us, those darned evil fiends.

lol Right, this is totally deliberate. It's not like they have a million people all trying to access the same area of the site at once or anything.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:13 pm

Ugh, I can't get throught at all. This stinks.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:19 pm

I can't withdraw! I accidentally closed the window so I went to enter another it said I was already in one, I then went to status page several time with no avail

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:20 pm

Have you tried feeding your pet something?

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:23 pm

Thank you atomic blonde, but strangely enough it said he went from noot hungry to stiated, hmmmm

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:28 pm

Erin wrote:
ggagahc wrote:It's STILL lagging? Yeeesh, TNT! Get your act together! They never cease to find new ways to annoy us, those darned evil fiends.

lol Right, this is totally deliberate. It's not like they have a million people all trying to access the same area of the site at once or anything.

Just like you're being sarcastic, so was I. -_-

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:33 pm

paranoiapenguin wrote:I can't withdraw! I accidentally closed the window so I went to enter another it said I was already in one, I then went to status page several time with no avail

If visiting the status page doesn't work, try unequipping and then re-equipping a weapon. That works better than feeding your pet, in my experience. :)

If this is in fact a real war, the lag will die down in a couple days once the newer battlers max out on opponents. Usually by the time the third wave is released (sometimes even the second), the lag is pretty much gone. Right now I'm not even trying... too many errors and too much lag. I'd rather wait a couple days and be able to kill a few hundred opponents quickly than struggle for hours to get just a few kills.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:37 pm

:x I'm so frustrated at this point...I give up for now...going to do some homework and then I'll try again. :x
Topic locked