Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lol yea i what ya mean the lag is back :)
already did 15rounds..at least i can play other games while waiting for the page to change lol
feel like an oldwoman takin a punch :lol:

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
lol...it's been down for me all afternoon...so I think the correct answer is "yes, it's down for some people, but not for others. They get to fight while we don't. yay for the white page of doom...ugh"

Aww...I'm sorry you can't fight! But at 20 some-odd hit points, I don't see my pet fighting much longer...(though, I suppose in the grand scheme of things, it probably won't reduce the lag that much)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

omg! I just got through my first battle since this morning! There's still a HUGE lag, but it's better than not being able to do it at all.:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:18 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well, i'm struggling through this lag, trying to beat those gravestones.. Managed to beat quite a few! :D Now they're taking more than a single hit to defeat them..

Hehe. I read someone mention in another post about the war, that they were hoping that the next wave contained 'rolling stones'. :roflol:

Post subject: what to buy?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:25 am 

I have a few extra neopoints in the bank and want to buy some battledome items for around 50,000. What would be good?

My pets are low stat and I would rather not waste the time training them but want to battle.

Yes, this is on topic..I only want to battle because of the plot.

Thanks.

Annie

Post subject: Re: what to buy?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Nerani123 wrote:
I have a few extra neopoints in the bank and want to buy some battledome items for around 50,000. What would be good?

My pets are low stat and I would rather not waste the time training them but want to battle.

Yes, this is on topic..I only want to battle because of the plot.

Thanks.

Annie

Low stats?
Well, as previously mentioned, leaf shieldis good (The stones seem to be dealing lots of earth/water damage, methinks) So it'll be a good defence item.

Scarab ring's good for low battlers.. That's probably only a couple thousand NP's
Also, maybe something like obsidian dagger, as it deals 6-8 icons i think (Not sure about the proper spelling, though)
Together, those should be able to get you past a few rounds..

Together, though should only set you back just over 10,000NP, assuming that prices haven't sky-rocketed because of the battling..

Edit: Otherwise, you can just stock up on Sand Snowballs - They deal 9 icons each, and are about 50NP each. (One use, though). They'd probably be able to drag low-stat pets through a few more rounds..

Last edited by Jussy on Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Scarab Ring, Scarab Ring, Scarab Ring. Those things are a FORCE against Furious Stones. If you've got low stats and don't want to spend too much, it won't hurt at all to get two Scarab Rings and just keep using those. There might be inflation, but not enough for Scarab Rings to set you back, so go out and get em! d-(^_^)z

The Obsidian Dagger and Leaf Shield might also be good, but I've always been an avid fan of the Scarab Ring so d-(^_^)z to those!

Set by that genius, WIS. THANK YOU WIS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Scarab Ring is excellent. I've been using that and the Golden Compass (a lot more expensive, but worth it, nonetheless)

EDIT:
Yay for the 500th post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:31 am 

The loaded page of Furious Stones was blank, for moi! :cry: I've been trying to battle him for ages...is it part of the lag?

Edit: I just went to the healing springs, and the water faerie said "No way!!! - Trying to get healing while in a battle eh? Come back later!" Weird.........I wasnt in the battledome for 2 hours.... o_O

NeOpEts AdDiCt!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

fifi888101 wrote:
The loaded page of Furious Stones was blank, for moi! :cry: I've been trying to battle him for ages...is it part of the lag?

Edit: I just went to the healing springs, and the water faerie said "No way!!! - Trying to get healing while in a battle eh? Come back later!" Weird.........I wasnt in the battledome for 2 hours.... o_O

Many people are getting the Evil Blank Page of Doom. :(
And also, I think the you may still be in a fight, just one you can't get into. Try going to your status page to withdraw.

niel/dark_draconis88 on Neo/GPX+

Devourer of Oranges

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

you may be stuck in a battle. Go to the status page to get out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

pinkflamingonewsgirl wrote:
Scarab Ring is excellent. I've been using that and the Golden Compass (a lot more expensive, but worth it, nonetheless)

EDIT:
Yay for the 500th post

Exactly what I'm using now! : ) They're lovely, but I'm looking for another weapon; an upgrade for my Scarab Ring. And congratulions! 500, eh? You look pretty good for 500, ah'd say!

People have been suggesting NQ while it's loading. I haven't tried this war, but last war it was almost as laggy as the battledome anyway. What I would reccomend is Pyramids or Sakhmet Solitaire, or Cheat if you're a newbie without that trophy. Look up on the PPT site for the Your First 20 Trophies! article. Those games, anything other than NQ, are generally pretty lag-free. NQ is the only one I've had problems with during the war. Art and writing contests are good to try if you have a slow connection and don't want to slow the net down even more.
And there's always homework - next time you shout "I'm doing homework!" at your mum, maybe you'll be honest. Partially. ;)
Also, if your computer is near a TV or has a DVD player, you can always watch something.

ETA: If you ever have problems with the battledome, Dr. Status can usually fix it. So always check there first - with all the lag, something's bound to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lag or No Lag!
It's alll about timing and guts.

And waiting for that split.
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30174

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10