Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:36 am

crystalnox wrote:Got this while finishing the fight, weird..

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7039/untitledwk4.jpg

Snak Edit: Stretchy picture converted into link

question answered on the first page (not first post this time :P) of this thread. It has to do with the battledome victory avatar.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:50 am

redridnhood wrote:
Meer wrote:WAAARRRR!!!
*bounces around excitedly*

Hehe, sorry, this is my first war. :oops: I'm glad we have some weak opponents to start with, so I can at least fight a bit, before they get to hard for my poor newbie pets.

There's something odd though. When I'm in a battle, where you can type a message, it says this:
"You cannot type messages while you're under 13, without parental permission.
You can select a message to send from the list below:"

Which wasn't there before. Not that it really matters, I'm not fighting a real person so I have no desire to say anything. I just wonder why it's like that, since it wasn't there before when I battled, and I am not under 13. o_O

lol maybe the pigtails and the slippers give you away :)
thats odd though..didcha sign up on that account with your right age?
could be a glitch

Yeah, my age is right, and I never had that before in the battledome. It's weird. Is that happening to anyone else?

Hah, I just got a fire faerie quest, and she blessed my non-fighting pet! *headdesks*

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:01 pm

*whimper*

I can't get the stones to appear in the battledome. I've read the comic and lurked around a few areas in the Haunted Woods... went to the stone Battledome... and no stones to fight! :( There is a link to them, but they don't show up on my opponents list.

:(

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:09 pm

Ugh, oh my god. So many people are fighting, neopets is lagged to hell.

These guys are so easy. How many times should I beat them? I've almost done all of them once.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:24 pm

*cackles*

It's amazing how much battledome stuff you squirrel away when you're working for the packrat avvie! My pets might not be mega-battlers, but at least I have some nifty stuff I can try out!

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:25 pm

Any one realised you got 108 points for Macabre Stones and 107 for Furious Stones? BD scores, last column.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:27 pm

littleboy6326 wrote:Ugh, oh my god. So many people are fighting, neopets is lagged to hell.

These guys are so easy. How many times should I beat them? I've almost done all of them once.

Fight them until they're too strong for you, or you get bored of them

Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:02 pm

crystalnox wrote:Any one realised you got 108 points for Macabre Stones and 107 for Furious Stones? BD scores, last column.

You get 100 points, plus the challenger difficulty, minus the amound of HP you had lost at the end of the fight for any win. So depending on how much damage you take in a fight, the more difficult ones will give marginally higher scores.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:02 pm

Do we need to fight them in any order? (first battle plot)....

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:18 pm

TopsyTourny wrote:Do we need to fight them in any order? (first battle plot)....

No, you can fight them in any order you want.

Most of us here, choose to fight the harder opponents first then go back to the easier ones.

This is because points are usually awarded for each win - harder opponents are usually worth more points when the points are being tallied. :)

Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:21 pm

littleboy6326 wrote:Ugh, oh my god. So many people are fighting, neopets is lagged to hell.

no wonder neopets battledome lagged SOOOO badly. This is my second battle plot. The first one is the maraqua plot, i just started playing neopets then, i basically dont know why and what am i fighting for. i joined the war just because my friend told me to. :roflol:

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:44 pm

Backspacing would make this go a lot faster. . . .do you think that is allowed?

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 pm

Raza wrote:
crystalnox wrote:Any one realised you got 108 points for Macabre Stones and 107 for Furious Stones? BD scores, last column.

You get 100 points, plus the challenger difficulty, minus the amound of HP you had lost at the end of the fight for any win. So depending on how much damage you take in a fight, the more difficult ones will give marginally higher scores.

Ahhh, Thanks for that info.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:57 pm

ARGGHHHH!! The Battledome is soo laggy. The pages have already timed out 3 TIMES for me. Thank goodness it was towards the end of the fight so my statistics haven't changed. Except now it says I've won 50 out of 50 in my Battledome Status page, yet in my User Lookup, it says 51 out of 51. Hmmmm...

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:30 pm

Yep the lag is annoying but that's only to be expected. Once the harder opponents come out and people with weaker pets have beaten the weak ones as many times as they can it should all speed up a little.

This is much better than the meridell war where I could only beat the spyders about 5 times before they got to be too much for me...
Topic locked