Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Okaym I'm having a really, really annoying problem.

I decided to try batteling this morning, as the lag does not seem as bad. But my battle pet is not in the drop-down box! Its the only one of my pets that is fully fed, and no, it is not ill. I tried visiting the status page AND making it my active pet, but it still will not appear in the drop down box to fight! So, tell me, what am I screwing up? I've fought in wars before, and have fought these stupid things before(13 times before). Darn it!

EDIT: I just tried feeding ALL my pets past "hungry", and all but the battlepet will show up. Annoyed? Oh yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*plane flies by with banner reading: IF YOU ARE STUCK IN A FIGHT AND VISITING THE STATUS PAGE DOESN'T WORK, UNEQUIP AND RE-EQUIP A WEAPON. message courtesy Cranberry* ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Browsing the web, playing on random pet sites, talking to my friends, amusing myself...
Oooooohhh. I'll try that. Thank you! ^^;

EDIT: That worked! Thank you! ^^; That kinda thing should be in the first post where ya can't miss it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

how long do you think tnt will have these stones up for? until monday? or do you think a new set will show up sooner?

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

ugh...just recieved my first white page of doom for the day...ugh...we'll see how things are when I get back from classes...hopefully not as bad as yesterday. 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Um ...
How do you go about getting them as battledome opponents? I've done all the steps so far and they aren't there ... :(

EDIT: Nevermind :oops:

Last edited by ____amanda on Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:50 pm 

I'm finding this morning incrediable, lag wise, sure it's there but pages DO eventually load. Yay! I'm really happy with these opponents, easy or not, because you can build them up. I was having a hell of a time right before this battledome part was released because I couldn't for the life of me beat the ghost lupe for the defender of neopia thing. Ah well, makes me smile is all!

I love my:
DISCO Acara- Nyvoxe
RAINBOW Acara- Lyliha
FIRE Xweetok- Toktaki
ROBOT Gnorbu- Dauwen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:56 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ugh.
I keep getting "Cannot load page" then when I click refresh, it tells me that my pet doesn't belong to me then tells me that the battle wasn't set up properly - yet it took the two snowballs that I used.

o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hey... has anyone else's battledome challengers completely disappeared, save for the three punies we were given on Wednesday? o_O

Edit: Nevermind. It seems it's the same for everyone. Carry on with your lag rants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

...the strangest thing just happened. I logged on (or rather my brother did as I'm paying him per victory against the silly stones... see I'm smart! No it's not laziness it's a case where it's his day on the net...) anyway where was I..

Oh yes, well last night I won a victory against the third stones before I retired, I am sure of this as just now when I logged on it said Played:8 Won:8

But when I started my next match I only had 1hp!!!! What happened?! So obviously I lost :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

____amanda wrote:
Ugh.
I keep getting "Cannot load page" then when I click refresh, it tells me that my pet doesn't belong to me then tells me that the battle wasn't set up properly - yet it took the two snowballs that I used.

o_O

almost the same thing is happening to me.. it'll tell me that my pet doesn't belong to me, then when i try to get back to fight again i've lost hit points, but no wins/losses...

*kicks computer*

I'm married!!! June 2, 2007! AND!!! We're having a baby! Due April 19, 2008!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I have 44, 4 and 26. My strategy is: click button, do other stuff, check after 5 minutes to see if page has loaded. If yes, click another button. Rinse and repeat.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I can fight the Ominous and Furious stones just fine. Well with the usual lag... My problem is that every single time I try to fight the Macabre stones I get the blank page. Is this happening with anyone else? Well I have already beat them a couple of time I think I will just give up on those guys for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

darkfire wrote:
...the strangest thing just happened. I logged on (or rather my brother did as I'm paying him per victory against the silly stones... see I'm smart! No it's not laziness it's a case where it's his day on the net...) anyway where was I..

Oh yes, well last night I won a victory against the third stones before I retired, I am sure of this as just now when I logged on it said Played:8 Won:8

But when I started my next match I only had 1hp!!!! What happened?! So obviously I lost :cry:

If you lost the match, you would have had 0 HP, not 1. I can only assume you got hit by a horrible RE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:07 pm 

I'm haivng the weirdest thing. Every time I sustain damage in a fight with one of them, when I go back to the status page it says I have all my hp. This has been happening quite alot. To anyone else?

Just finding that a bit odd, but good.

And as for the infamous blank pages, I get them and sometimes when I refresh it's all fine but more times it, obviously, tells me my pet aint properly set up and I gotta do it again. And seeing as a post won't be worthwhile without doing this - The lag is Nasteh! Granted, we should all be greatful we can play neopets for free :P But we can still feel cheated when we don't get fast playerness :(

And, off of topic I know but just for a second, anyone got any good weapons I can buy for about.. 50-100k? (If I'm asking in the wrong place, can someone direct me to the right one? x.x Not used to PPT forums much.)

Last edited by Naria on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next