Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Future Plot Speculation (Split 1)

Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:17 pm

The Altador Plot (when it was released, it was a true plot - comic, puzzles, time limits etc) is the only plot to stay open and therefore falls outside of our 'normal' rules for plots.

It could be considered a game like NQ, but because it was a plot at its release (NQ was never released as a plot), we still call it a plot and not a game. It is an open plot.

There is a fine line between games and plots and some people just like to through everything into the one basket, but I have no doubt that Altador is a plot and NQ is a game.

EDIT:

The Altador Cup Chat Board has gone. This usually means a new plot is very close!!

Also the site has experienced major lag for a week as well as some other site problems another sign of something big happening.

I am sure we will see a plot before Christmas - so I am predicting a winter themed plot or the continuation of the MI Plot.

Well, we didn't get a plot before Christmas, but I am still confident of a plot soon.
Last edited by Daze on Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:28 pm

I really hope they do something soon...
It's getting kind of boring on np right now.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Today's advent items were about the Journey of the Lost Isle. Maybe this is a hint that tonight's news may feature the new plot or as the coming soon segment saying A mysterious voyage continues.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:06 pm

master_cat wrote:Today's advent items were about the Journey of the Lost Isle. Maybe this is a hint that tonight's news may feature the new plot or as the coming soon segment saying A mysterious voyage continues.

I doubt it - they've done completed plot related advent items before: Remember the screaming Sophie last year?

Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:14 pm

I hope it isn't too close to Christmas. I will be away and I don't want to miss it. :cry:

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 am

euphoniumgirl_71 wrote:I hope it isn't too close to Christmas. I will be away and I don't want to miss it. :cry:

I think that'll be the same for a lot of people. I hope they're thoughtful enough to start it a little after Christmas, so that not so many people will be away for the holidays.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:38 pm

How are you guys so sure that we'll have a plot so soon? Anyway I've lost hope in TNT for a GOOD plot/war, last time we had one was the lost desert one which I actually never participated and even that wasn't too big, last time we had a REALLY good one was the war of Maraqua.

I just want the continuation of the Meridell vs Darigan war. :battar:

Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 am

Neopets is owned by different people now, and the days of awesome plots like the darigan v meridell may sadly be long gone, as neopets is slowly cutsified into a world of caring, sharing, and goodie goodie fun and cooperation and happy sunshine lollypops and rainbows forever.

But if they do a new plot, why not Journey to the center of Neopia?

I mean, what else hasn't been explored?

One of these days we will go to Beneathia. I've been talking about Beneathia on and off, but I still think they could do a plot based on what is within Neopia.

Either that, or they just have to go to the south pole one day.

I call that place TopsyTurvy land, in my head. It looks cold, but it actually isn't. Everything is backwards, so the snow is actually more like warm soap suds or something.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:58 pm

smudgeoffudge wrote:Neopets is owned by different people now, and the days of awesome plots like the darigan v meridell may sadly be long gone, as neopets is slowly cutsified into a world of caring, sharing, and goodie goodie fun and cooperation and happy sunshine lollypops and rainbows forever.

Can I be scared now? Plz?
But yeah, something tells me we're no going to get a great new plot. I quite liked the style of the Altador one, meaning hidden links and the such. And I'm happy that a new one might be out soon. :)

Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Maybe its about Terror Mt. because its the middle of winter and stuff so maybe its a Terror Mt Plot, or maybe a new world will show up

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:39 pm

Has anyone noticed before that there is now a 'broken' image link on the World of Neopia??? It is at the "south Pole". Has it always been there?

Just looking for a new plot world, etc.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm

c5ac5b9 wrote:Has anyone noticed before that there is now a 'broken' image link on the World of Neopia??? It is at the "south Pole". Has it always been there?

Just looking for a new plot world, etc.

I think that's just space. If you continue to move it around, you'll notice that it's that way all around the circumfrance (sp) of Neopia.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm

do i smell.......plot?

why yes I think i do.........*ponders*

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:38 pm

I still can't believe we haven't had anything. It is, in fact, starting to get a little boring around neopia, and I find the new games very difficult to play!

smudgeoffudge wrote:Neopets is owned by different people now, and the days of awesome plots like the darigan v meridell may sadly be long gone, as neopets is slowly cutsified into a world of caring, sharing, and goodie goodie fun and cooperation and happy sunshine lollypops and rainbows forever.

Please no. Neopets is meant to be a site for all ages, and it's fair enough that the games are varied but honestly, if there's not something soon I'm going to lose interest. I know there's about four or five of my friends that feel the same way, and after getting caught up in the hype of the altador (which was their first) want to see a new plot too. In fact, the only people that don't seem to want one are TNT themselves...

smudgeoffudge wrote:I call that place TopsyTurvy land, in my head. It looks cold, but it actually isn't. Everything is backwards, so the snow is actually more like warm soap suds or something.

And that's just ingenious. You should send some of your ideas to TNT!

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:42 pm

ellamcumber wrote:do i smell.......plot?

why yes I think i do.........*ponders*

o_O What exactly does plot smell like?
Topic locked