Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Cup [split #5]

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:02 pm

That's it, I'm all whacked. Finally struggled my way to Rank 9, and I think that's the last game I'll play. The next time I'm free to play, it'll already be the next day NST, and honestly I simply don't have the heart to continue. Bleh I think I'll crawl into my corner and nurse my dead mind/eyes/fingers now.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:14 pm

I know the feeling. I decided not to make yooyuball a death march, so I set a goal of 20 games per day for the finals, to get me to level 10. I actually like the yellow stone. :P

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:04 pm

draconis wrote:That's it, I'm all whacked. Finally struggled my way to Rank 9, and I think that's the last game I'll play. The next time I'm free to play, it'll already be the next day NST, and honestly I simply don't have the heart to continue. Bleh I think I'll crawl into my corner and nurse my dead mind/eyes/fingers now.
I hear you. I just played my 790th win to take me to rank 11, and I have HAD it with Yooyuball. I never want to look at another celebrating dancing snow yooyu as long as I live!

And yet... there's a strange feeling of satisfaction in knowing I got two ranks beyond my original target, and I will be able to look at my trophy contentedly and know I earned the best one I could. Another thing I've earned is some sleep. I'm bushed. G'night, all. :zzz:
Last edited by TDG on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: TDG Edit: New thread here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=34089
Topic locked