Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 2)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:45 am

Perhaps 1342.322.6 is not one single number, but 3 numbers

Ie, step one involves 1342
step two involves 322
step three involves 6

:)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:24 am

zorg wrote:Perhaps 1342.322.6 is not one single number, but 3 numbers

Ie, step one involves 1342
step two involves 322
step three involves 6

:)

That's certainly a possibility. Now just where to enter them... I'd doubt the enter for them would be any where other then the Space Station.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 am

Well, I the numbers at the Kreludan Mining Corp, since that asks for 8 digits (and I either I missed it having been tried earlier, or it hadn't been done), but got nothing....perhaps it will be activated there later? {shrugs} Another thing to think about for later - or to keep an eye out for (sets of 8 numbers, that is).

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:28 am

Pickles wrote:Well, I the numbers at the Kreludan Mining Corp, since that asks for 8 digits (and I either I missed it having been tried earlier, or it hadn't been done), but got nothing....perhaps it will be activated there later? {shrugs} Another thing to think about for later - or to keep an eye out for (sets of 8 numbers, that is).

Yep. I'm sure something will be entered there eventually I just doubt these numbers seeing as Kreludor hasn't been brought into the plot yet.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 am

One of the past Lenny Conundrums involved finding the paragraph, sentence, and word and some have involved page or game numbers. Is there anything that would have 1342 pages? I think most of the contests and such only go to the hundreds.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 am

lunarmonger wrote:One of the past Lenny Conundrums involved finding the paragraph, sentence, and word and some have involved page or game numbers. Is there anything that would have 1342 pages? I think most of the contests and such only go to the hundreds.

Neoboard 1342 doesn't exist, either does the topic 1342 or 13423226. I dont know how to look up houses (like, 1342 virtupets station? whoever owns that maybe?). No user or pet under 13423226....

Also it might be useful to know the weather in the space station...
Today's Weather: There is no weather in space
Average temperature today is -44 degrees C (-47 degrees F)

heh
Auction 13423226 is invalid, as is 1342. Page 1342 of shops yeilds nothing interesting and trading post lot 13423226 is similarly nothing interesting.

Out of ideas now :)

Edit - there is no neopian times edition 1342 but there is a 322.... hmm? *looks around*

Also, 13423226 spells out nothing on a phonepad right (because 1 can't be a letter?). Check it here - http://www.phonespelling.com/ see if you can see anything. Guilds have nothing either, and you can't build a home in virtupets. There was no news on the 1342-32-26
Last edited by zorg on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thought of abunch more stuff

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:33 am

The largest contests I could find were art and poetry with well over 900 past pages but nothing over 1000. It could still indicate a score or number of votes for something. After the past puzzle with the neopian inflation rate in certain shops, who knows how obscure a clue could be.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:02 pm

Pickles wrote:Well, I the numbers at the Kreludan Mining Corp, since that asks for 8 digits (and I either I missed it having been tried earlier, or it hadn't been done),

I did try that earlier in the split. Maybe we should try it backwards?

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Has anyone ever gotten this message from the loudspeaker?

The loudspeaker booms 'Next Thursday will be a holiday to celebrate our leader, Dr. Sloth.'

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Katdragon wrote:I did try that earlier in the split. Maybe we should try it backwards?

I tried backwards, forwards, and a few other combinations but didn't get anything. :(

Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 pm

valaarien wrote:Has anyone ever gotten this message from the loudspeaker?

The loudspeaker booms 'Next Thursday will be a holiday to celebrate our leader, Dr. Sloth.'

Yes, many times while refreshing for Commander Garoo. x.x

Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Has anyone ever gotten this message from the loudspeaker?

No,I got:
"Intruders found on level 4."

Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:54 pm

I worked with the number as an IP address, adding different ending to it (like v=1 or v=2)
also, I switched the web addresses of the station floors to ending with v=1342.322.6

nothing so far... >.<

also nothing when using the 1342.322.6 as three different numbers...grrr I bet TNT is sitting on their hands and watching us frantically scurry around...and they're laughing at us >.<

I also took the number and added it to the end of every link from the space station...there is no shop number 1342.322.6, no game number 1342.322.6, and none of the websites exist with 1342.322.6 at the end of the address...

Now only one was different and that was Gormball....when I added 1342.322.6 to the end of the web address, a 404 error page came up, but on top it said MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! This page has been destroyed!!!
No idea if it means anything, but I thought I'd share the information...
Last edited by Enchantedstargazer on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 pm

The loudspeaker booms 'Remember, laughing is prohibited. A smile costs nothing, but will get you a fine.'

Did anyone else get this today? I'm wondering if they are the same for
everyone?

I've also tried the numbers in everything, address, mining, no luck yet
o_O

Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:10 pm

channisleeping wrote:
The loudspeaker booms 'Remember, laughing is prohibited. A smile costs nothing, but will get you a fine.'

Did anyone else get this today? I'm wondering if they are the same for
everyone?

The loudspeaker is most likely irrelevant because those announcements have been going on ever since the space station was first created. But they could be.
Topic locked