Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Return of Dr Sloth (split 4)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:07 pm 

Raza wrote:
Looks like TNT froze ninboy's account (powerpk) over him making the decoder. How lame is that?

I think it was because he was accepting neopoints and gifts for it too.

"Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose."
Douglas Adams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ninboy just put this on the page:

TNT doesn't seems to like my program. They coded a very smart game, but they CAN'T take the loss of one person decoding it and giving the answers away...
Anyway, I'm still online, a couple of millions of NP can be gained back... I'm waiting for the next chapter of the plot to decode it again :D

BTW, The Neopets Team CAN'T tell if you're using this script. They ban me cause I made a script that "hack" their system (nonsense, this is a script that read the data they send us).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The box to enter info does not appear for me, only the button. I have tried in IE and Firefox. Any ideas on what is causing this and how I can fix it?

I like pie.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

nm, figured out this thing at least. Now to see if I can get the generator working this time.

Last edited by cookiemunster on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

valaarien wrote:
Raza wrote:
Looks like TNT froze ninboy's account (powerpk) over him making the decoder. How lame is that?

I think it was because he was accepting neopoints and gifts for it too.

That was probably it. I mean, people used star mappers and stuff for the Altador Plot and people weren't frozen. Things like this have always been used for plots, it's the whole gift thing.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:21 pm 

Yaaay, hours and hours and hours of figuring and dragging codes reduced down to five minutes.

Happy day. *Dance.*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:22 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I used his generator, but there are still 4 it just won't solve...have tried many times.

God lives in Neopia, too!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

TopsyTourny wrote:
I used his generator, but there are still 4 it just won't solve...have tried many times.

Does it have the circles? You have to change the option from without circles to with circles.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:34 pm 

Is there a generator for 2 mods?

Peace,
Bodyart
http://www.paintedphoenix.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:35 pm 

There isn't, I'm afraid. There is a petpage listed in the first post on this thread that has 2-mod advice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

bodyart wrote:
Is there a generator for 2 mods?

For the two mods, find the combination of symbols for the first symbol then experiment!

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So he got frozen for charging money to use this? Or does the team not want anyone to use it? What if they freeze people for using this?!

I guess people are going to have to muddle through the puzzle manually, but that will take forever. I guess that is the point though, they want people to struggle with it. It is not very age appropriate for little kids though. It would only frustrate the little ones. I am an adult and it frustrates me very much. I was going to give up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I need some help when I go to Resistance Headquarters where gorix and cylara are talking then I scroll down where it shows this Imagethat is all I'm getting so how do I get to step 2?
I clicked inside the computer and typed 4 but nothing happened I even turned off my adblock and cookies and still not working. I even tried refreashing the page but all I'm getting is the computer screen.

Last edited by cherrylimeade on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cherrylimade:
Make sure to click inside the computer screen (black box), then type 4. It's not an option, but it works.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

smudgeoffudge wrote:
So he got frozen for charging money to use this? Or does the team not want anyone to use it? What if they freeze people for using this?!

Here's my take on it. I don't think TNT will be doing any freezing.

1. Altador Plot - People used the constilation maps and star maps and such and weren't frozen. They are essentially the same things. They can't look back and say, "These things have always been banned," because they haven't.

2. The maker - I personally think the guy was frozen for either posting off site links, or accepting payments. Apparently people were sending him things in the masses, this may of set of a red light at TNT HQ. He probably did advertise his site on his user lookup so it is quite possible.

3. Tons of People Are Using it - Can you imagine how many people are using this generator? I'm not sure if TNT could even tell if you used the generator. Even if they could, TNT would never be able to catch everyone. They never do, and they never can. They would have to freeze so many people I just don't think TNT would do it. If what someone said earlier here is true, the guy has had over 12,000 hits on his site because of it. That's probably 12,000 neopets players that would be frozen. There are 48,007 users online right now. 12,000 is a HUGE chunk of that. I just don't think it's probable.

4. Also, the people apperently "frozen" due to this have had no proof posted whatsoever. They could have been frozen for something else.

Is it cheating? I'm not sure, someone just figured out how to do it and made it so everyone else could use it. Also, I'm sure plenty of people have used it unknowingly and TNT just doesn't want to freeze people in the masses like this. I think we will have a clear answer though by the Friday editorial.

Set by Byakuya'<3

Last edited by Lee on Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Still stuck on the 2nd modifiers. How are the pet pages supposed to be useful?

I'd appreciate an answer, because this trial and error stuff is getting on my nerves.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next