Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: NEW PLOT!! The Faeries' Ruin
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
77,170 points! I can buy the Faerie PB, which is 40,000 points. I didn't do ANY of the Battledome steps. I feel so happy! :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 pm 

I got about 141,000 points. This is the first time, though, that I haven't really been interested in the top-level prize, because it's really not all that good (from a top prize persepective, anyway).

I do like that there are plenty of books and a stamp, though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

149,850 points. Only 900 off the max (or last I heard was the max). This was my first time completing all the steps of a "major" plot (if I recall correctly).

The descriptions of the prizes are awesome. Following my usual protocol, I'll wait several months to spend my prize points, once prices settle out and I figure out how to optimize my plot point and NP spending to get all the prizes I want (books and stamps, always, some of the wearables, and Hanso's charm if it doesn't get downgraded). I love the guyliner, the epic background, the stone pie, the roguish book of insults...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

148,750 points, the only thing I didn't do was max out on the big boss. I had 10 losses to the Annilator.

Bought the Charm and Sword for now, and saving the rest.

I done mulitple trades to buy the Altador Strength Potion to get to 700 strength.

Those potions will be very popular with a new war plot, so holding on to points for those seems prudent. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oh, excellent point, Daze. Just like armoured neggs were this plot, especially with the Neggery being closed. I made a small fortune off battledome items and healing potions this plot, so I'm trying to be more vigilant about going to the Healing Springs now (after all, you could still get potions during this last plot, and yet some were going for 1k+ each -- I realize *some* of that was due to not being able to get healed, but not all).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm saving most of my points, the prizes will be worth tons later on, especially the strength potions.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

lemonade wrote:
I'm saving most of my points, the prizes will be worth tons later on, especially the strength potions.

Let it be noted the points will eventually disappear if not used. I believe TNT mentioned that would be a practice after a certain plot (forgetful of which one). :o

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Jacob wrote:
lemonade wrote:

Let it be noted the points will eventually disappear if not used. I believe TNT mentioned that would be a practice after a certain plot (forgetful of which one). :o

Actually, if I recall correctly from the news (and I double-checked on a couple of other sites), the Faerie Ruin prize shop will remain open forever, like the LDP prize shop.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Jacob wrote:
lemonade wrote:

As far as I am aware, plot points have never disappeared or the prize shop taken down.

The only exception is the Altador Cup, which is a yearly site event which you are required to use your points up before the start of the next cup, otherwise the shop closes while the new cup is on. But going by the editorial (1st question), here and here, editorial (7th question) the old shop re-opens with the new one.
TNT releases a message in the news when this is about to happen.

You can still access all plot prize shops and redeem prizes (as I did with the sloth plot).

Editorial 281:

How long is the Prize Shop for the Tale of Woe open? Please answer this, oh mighty TNT! I'm desperate. There are too many things and too little time... ~kynateria
Much like the Gift Shop of 1,000 Rewards (from the Lost Desert Plot), it should be open indefinitely, so take your time!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9