Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 4]

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 am

I accidentally clicked on the Thieves just now... anyone want to join me? I hope they have at least one decent boon...

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 am

Eh, it's not my favorite, as the bank boon is more profitable for me than cheaper by the dozen, but I guess it can't hurt to get some 10np stocks for a week. Besides, it'll be nice to be back fighting for my Thieves. It's been a while!

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm in! Go Thieves!

ETA: Arrgh. Seekers Win. :(

Consolation prize: Dipping Apples

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Bummer. :(

Orange Wocky Puzzle for me.

Oh well, I guess there's always next time.

ETA:
Thieves, Sway, and Awakened this time.

I'm leaning towards the Sway, as it has the best boons.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Awakened is the only one I don't have, so I'm for Awakened regardless.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Sway wins...

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:53 pm

I had signed up for them. And fought. And totally forgot to check this morning to see if we won before collecting my bank interest. Sigh. Ah well, I'll still do better using it than the stock one for the rest of the week.

ETA:
Seekers, Thieves, or Brutes.

My preference would be Seekers, just for the bank boon. But Thieves wouldn't be *too* bad. Really don't want to go with Brutes, though.

Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:26 am

I'm also leaning towards Seekers, and since that's 2 votes to none, and I might not get a chance to check later today, I went ahead and joined them.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:15 pm

Seekers it is. I'm in too much of a hurry this morning and will not likely be on later today. Signed up for Seekers just now.

ETA: Seekers win! I went for the Bank Boon this time.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:31 pm

This week I remembered to check BEFORE collecting bank interest, yay! I like the bank boon - nice and easy and fast.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Pickles wrote:This week I remembered to check BEFORE collecting bank interest, yay! I like the bank boon - nice and easy and fast.

LOL. I did not :oops:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Thieves, Awakened, and Sway this week. My preference is Sway, just for the bank boon. It's so easy.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:41 am

I still need Awakened, of this bunch, so I'm for that.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:00 am

I went ahead and joined the Sway, sorry CW. I really am not the biggest fan of the randomness of Awakened's boons - and I like the bank boon too much. If they come up when Sway or Seekers don't, though, that's different.

Don't forget to join tonight or FIRST THING tomorrow morning, or you won't be able to before the site goes down!

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:50 am

I didn't have a chance to check PPT in my rush to do dailies and sign up before the site went down, so I went with Sway because of the boons.

I'm all for doing Awakened next time they're up, though. Sorry, CW!
Topic locked