Whether it be a puzzle or a war, this is the place to be for all your plot related needs.
Topic locked

Re: Altador Cup XV (2020)

Wed May 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Finally drained my points in both shops today. I have a lot of rocks...

It would be great if they could put a "quantity" or a shopping cart type of deal instead of click. wait. Yes. Wait. Ok. Scroll. Click... arrgh. Far too long to use up the points.

Thu May 13, 2021 3:38 am

Ugh. No one has done a points spreadsheet? *Sigh* I don't want to bother, but I can't *not* do it. I'm going to be up so late.... I don't trust going past 11:59 NST the day before. (I won't be up that late, though!)

Thu May 13, 2021 7:01 am

Siniri wrote:Ugh. No one has done a points spreadsheet? *Sigh* I don't want to bother, but I can't *not* do it. I'm going to be up so late.... I don't trust going past 11:59 NST the day before. (I won't be up that late, though!)

I was planning to look at each prize on the SW and get an idea of the best bang for my points, but then I recognized that I pretty much never sell anything anyway and just bought what I liked. They are all now in my SDB ;)

ETA - In hindsight, I really should have looked at pricing first. Some of the low points items are far more valuable than the high points items. In theory, I could have purchased many multiples of the lower cost items, sold them, and then bought the high point items. Ah well. That would have taken far too much effort and time... Had to buy a second meepits. One for the SDB and one for the closet ~:>

Thu May 13, 2021 7:16 am

Siniri wrote: I don't trust going past 11:59 NST the day before. (I won't be up that late, though!)
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Comedy of errors over here. First the internet went out. Then I realized I'd priced all the prizes for the AC XIV staff shop. Except that one has been closed for a year. :roll:

And Blue was right about the clicking... especially with how slow my internet was. But I wanted to use up every single prize point.

And after all that effort, I was rushing to get what I could before midnight NST, so I barely used my spreadsheet anyway! (But yes, it is still in fact open - for now.)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Topic locked