Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Altador Cup XVIII (2023)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Quote:
Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 7840 Neopoints!

Staff Tourney Total of 55.891 this year. Not my best, but I'll take it :)

The AC total is a completely different kettle of fish... :roll:

Quote:
Okay, so maybe you didn't exactly set this year's Altador Cup tournament on fire, but hey — at least you got in the game, and surely that's worth something!
Rank 0.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

July 5th:
Siniri wrote:
If there's one stamp each between the two shops, and the card and coin are split, that doesn't seem like too too much to me.
I'll be shocked if they're not all in the main AC prize shop. I don't think they've ever done stamps in the Staff shop before.

But I guess we won't find out today. News is finally up, but no AC results.

ETA: July 6th:

Staff prize shop is up. None of the stamps showed up there. 1 cheap book, 5 wearables (including what looks like a blackberry-style phone), some random items, and a block figure for every competitor.
It's once again all the way at the bottom of the Staff Tournament Page.

There's currently an issue where the items are listed as R500 (the NC rarity), so they don't show up on the shop wiz. Hopefully this'll be fixed sooner than later.

ETA2: Rarity has been fixed, they're searchable on the shop wiz now. :)

ETA3: July 7th:

Winners are announced (it looks like they kept the same order as the stats page looked after the last day?), and prize shop is now up.

Rooligans came in 4th! Not too shabby. :) I appreciate having a top tier trophy this year!

A lot of the team wearables that were leaked weren't there. There were, indeed, once again, 4 album items, coming in at 175, 2800, 3150, and 3500 points.
The weapon is a bust as of this time - 15 icon, 75% air blocker, once per battle as of this time. Sigh.

Again, just obtaining All Star is not enough for all the album items. I feel like this is a big fail for TNT in not listening to feedback from last year (although at least they didn't release another super weapon on top of that?)

HOWEVER, this year, I can actually get them all on my own...but I did put in a LOT of extra effort, hoping to be able to get whatever stamps and if there was another awesome weapon, that, too. But maybe I'll also get that really adorable Maraquan Yooyu that I'm thinking realllly hard about. I'm a little salty about last year's prize shop, still, though, as having put in a super weapon in for so little really screwed everything up...and by having not done so any previous year or this year feels....off...still.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:03 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
TNT AC Cup wrote:
For your participation in this year's Altador Cup, a shiny new trophy has been added to your User Lookup. Also, your prize points are ready for you to spend in the Prize Shop. Enjoy!
Participant... 5 years running. 6 years ago was Rank I... Actually, throughout all 15 years, I appear to have been consistently a slacker. Year 1 was "Supporter", then Participant for all but 6 years (all 6 are Rank I)

I even have SIXTY SEVEN points to spend. Sweet! LOL. It's more than I deserve for the little effort I actually put in.

..so, on the main Page, it says Roo placed IV, but when you go into the prize shop, it says XI... ? weird.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Pickles wrote:
The weapon is a bust as of this time - 15 icon, 75% air blocker, once per battle as of this time. Sigh.

Heads up. Sometime in the last few days, this weapon was changed from once per battle to Multiuse, making it actually worthwhile! (And the price has skyrocketed accordingly.)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!