Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

*Pounce Posts* Heyas

Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Heyas all,
I'm Nightrayne, though some people tend to call me Amaya... *chuckles* Well more then some... I've been on Neopets for several months now with my trusted Ogrin and have been enjoying that time so far. I love roleplaying as well as star gazing, so I adored the Altador Plot *grins* I find Neo a good distraction for me, seeing some of the real life issues that I've got going on... its not that easy to be misunderstood by your parents, that's for sure.

Anyways, I plan on getting more active on there and decided to do so here as well. Even created myself a few nice goals. One of them being a Lab Map so I can achieve my main goal, which is getting Jelly Pets, even thought they don't exists *sticks tongue out at TNT* also working on a Jelly gallery is something I plan on doing.

So that's a little about purrdy me, see you around *smiles brightly*

Re: *Pounce Posts* Heyas

Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Hiya Nightrayne and welcome to the PPT forums! So you have a gallery full of items that don't exist, eh? That must look, erm, interesting :P

I hope you find some fun things to talk about here at PPT :)

*gives welcome punch and pie*

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 am

Hey there Nightrayne.

Welcome to the ppt forums. It will be good see more active members here. The lab map is one thing that I want to get. It is rumoured that there are chocolate pets created from it. How interesting.

Good Luck. Have a welcome dragonball to make that good measure.

Regards,

Stuart
Last edited by Evil Stu Man on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 pm

*grins* Thankies for the welcome both of you

Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Hey Nightrayne welcome to PPT forums! Have fun playing the games at the arcade and try to beat the highscore on any of the games, post a lot to be famous (or known) amongst others, and dont accept the sand (joking) anyways me and my invisible, maybe imaginary clones salute you!*gives a magical candy cane, a Christmas Ruki plushie, and a limited edition Pleinair plushie* *I might help you on anything jelly because I have a store on all Jelly items! check klopsman*

Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi, Nightrayne! Welcome to PPT!
Jelly pets are awesome! I had one briefly from the lab, but it was zapped away pretty fast.

Hope to see you around!

{offers dill pickles as a welcome snack}

Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:54 am

Thankies all for the wonderful welcome here :)

Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:49 am

Hey Amaya,

Welcome to PPT!

I've just had a quick look in my SBD and the only jelly item i have is "Jelly Berries", however if you dont have them yet for your gallery then i'd happily send them on over! (they're just sitting doing nothing in my sdb anyway)

Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 pm

welcome!
*has simply little to give but gives you a cake!*

Cake!!
Topic locked