Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Hi. ;]

Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi. I've been stalking PPT Forums until I finally decided to register. ;D
So yeah. I'm 14 years old and have been playing since 2004 and I've had some (ehh..should I quit Neopets) moments. But I'm thinking of playing Neopets for much longer.

Hope I see you guys sometime. :D

Re: Hi. ;]

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello and welcome
I'm glad you finally came out of lurk mode I'm also glad you decided to stay with neopets and if you ever want to chat on neopets im hermione_ginny7

So anyway heres some welcome cookies and cupcake with some milk *hands glass of milk and tray of freshly poisoned baked welcome cookies and cupcakes* so pull up a chair and tell us something about yourself

Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:50 pm

OMG IT'S THE ANIMAL CROSSING SAILOR! *performs CPR and waits for cool item*

Errr, sorry I geeked out there. :oops:

Enjoy PPT!

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 am

Hi kaboom and welcome to The PPT Forums! Enjoy on the many things this site has to offer, like the many things you are going to be bombarded with, the arcade, and (obviously) posting. Try to be active, follow the rules, and post everywhere :D (I'm not kidding, EVERYWHERE!). Anyways, Enjoy! *drops a giant bag with a robo-puppy and drives off*

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

:lol: Welcome to PPT. Don't worry about all those people up there. They're a little strange. :roll:

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 am

*drives back* who you callin strange :x ? Nah i'm kidding, i just came back to leave something else. *drops a time machine and drives off* Bye, and again Enjoy!
Last edited by klopsman on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:01 am

Welcome! I hope you find yourself at home here at PPT. All the members are fantastic!

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:20 am

Hey kaboom! Welcome to PPT!

Enjoy your stay and enjoy the nuts!

*Hands out walnut scones that taste better than cardboard*

*pets robo-puppy and feeds him robo-biscuits*

Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Welcome to PPT kaboom! I hope you enjoy PPT as much as I do. :D The people here are a bit crazy.... but don't worry, you will eventually go insane as well . :o

Just kidding! :P *hands kaboom a cookie shield and a pile of sand* Trust me, you'll need em...
Topic locked