Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Nemesis is here

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:04 pm

:o I was looking for a website to help me with neopets and I came across this awesome one. The last time I played neopets was 6-7 years ago... I stopped playing neopets because i got hacked and since then i was discouraged...now i suddenly got the urge to play this game again and I hope to make some friends tooo(trustworthy ones)

Re: Nemesis is here

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Welcome to Pink Poogle Toy!

The best advice to protect your account is to never give your password out to anyone, and to activate your neopets PIN.
http://www.neopets.com/pin_prefs.phtml

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Welcome to PPT! The rest of the welcoming committee should be making their rounds sometime soon. In the meantime, have some snacks!

*hands out cookies of assorted shapes and sizes*

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome to PPT, where the poogles gripe about banner ads and the people gripe about everything. ;) Seriously, though, we're a friendly bunch who are willing to lend a hand.

*passes around pineapple punch*

Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Hello and welcome to ppt
My name is Ginny and I shall be your host for this evening
For my first trick I will search the audience and find someone who has been hacked on neopets *pretends to search the audience* You sir *points at Nemesis* I am sorry to hear that you neopets account was hacked 6 or 7 years ago but please do not let that discourage you from playing anymore *looks at watch* Well would you look at the time that sure went quick.
Here have some cookies *hands batch of fresh cookies* good bye *dissapears in a puff of smoke*

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi Nemesis, and welcome to PPT Forums! Too bad that they hacked your account, did they take weapons, special items, rare items, money, or just everything? If it helps, I can help you get some of your stuff back but it would take me a while, why?, 'cause i'm nice :D (sometimes). Anyways, have fun in this forum w/ its many things it has to offer! *leaves magical nostalgic glasses and leaves*

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Welcome to PPT. We are Neopets.

Now, red cookie, or blue one?

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:38 am

PPT is so much fun. The same general thing happened to me. My main account was wrongfully frozen almost two years ago, I lost a lot of steam with that, but my friends at PPT kept me interested and got be back and active in Neopets. I know that if you stick around here you'll find a lot of really good friends, I know I have!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:56 am

Hi ya, Nemesis!

Welcome to PPT!! We are glad you're here! There's plenty to do/learn/see and post about here, so feel free to look everywhere and post there, too! If you look through some of the older posts, you can see postings/rantings of some of the changes Neopets has gone through since you've been away.

I'm glad to see that nobody tried to pass off any poised baked goods! Great job, everyone :D

*Hands out welcome basket of cheese*

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Blue wrote:
I'm glad to see that nobody tried to pass off any poised baked goods! Great job, everyone :D

Poised baked goods?

"Look out, those brownies are ready to strike!"

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Welcome to PPT Nemisis. Select an avatar, put up a sig image and you're all good to go.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Welcome to the forums!
*hands out pile of sand*

I hope you have fun around here :)

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Welcome Nemesis! Have a good time on Pinkpt and feed the members.

*Gives dagger and a water balloon*

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome to PPT Nemesis! I'm really sorry your account got hacked, but I'm very glad that you have decided to come back to Neopets :D Enjoy your stay here!

*gives pile of sand and rasin brans then runs off*

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Welcome!

*hands out poisoned Delicious PIE!
Topic locked