Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

oh my.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 am

Last visit was: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 PM

I haven't been here in a while. And apparently, I posted a topic like this a little more than a year ago. :P

So. I'm Yesh (or Chap). I used to be active here. (Like, 2-4 years ago. Whaaat.) I used to play Neopets, but I just mainly go on the Neoboards now. It's kind of entertaining, actually. I'm frequently on Subeta, but I'm also usually on the forums for that site. Today, I just felt kind of nostalgic, so I first went to LightWP, then May's (?) WW forum, then Randomness, then here. (I also went to iDB a week ago to see how dead that was. Seems like Neopets is pretty dead.) So...now I'm addicted to TV now. The Wire is the best show ever. (Not exaggerating.)

This place has gotten inactive, eh. :/

Re: oh my.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am

Oh hai thar, I remember you. I made you that terrible set back in a secret santa ages ago, remember? I thought MS Paint was the pinnacle of graphic design, lulz.

Anyway, nice to see you back. LW's dead (actually, it was barely alive in the first place, but you didn't hear it from me), DBA's dying, PPT's pretty much dead. Have fun in ghost town. :P

Re: oh my.

Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:12 am

Yes, Randomness is dead too. LW still has lots of articles all the time, and we just got the forums back up last night. WGF gets a few posts. But yeah, everywhere else is a shambling undead monstrosity.
Topic locked