Are you new to Pink Poogle Toy or a returning member? Come on in and introduce yourself!
Topic locked

Skullsplitter - Very old member

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I was a member here back in 2002-2003 but was a little too wild for the tastes of some on here and was eventually struck by the ban hammer. I'm not really sure why I'm back because I haven't played neopets in about that long, but I thought it'd be interesting to come back to see if anyone familiar is here.

Re: Skullsplitter - Very old member

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Welcome back, Skullsplitter. You left here before I came, but I'll welcome you anyway.

*hands out banana bread and hot cocoa*

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 am

Skullsplitter wrote:I was a member here back in 2002-2003 but was a little too wild for the tastes of some on here and was eventually struck by the ban hammer.

Hopefully you've settled down some since those times? Then again, I prefer the word "refined" when I think on such things. I still tend to act as I was back in the day, but I've come to be more...refined. ;)

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Doesn't look like there's any activity left on here at any rate, and Fiddlysquat isn't around here to be antagonised any more.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Skullsplitter wrote:Doesn't look like there's any activity left on here at any rate, and Fiddlysquat isn't around here to be antagonised any more.

I'm doubtful the focus shouldn't be on antagonizing someone, but to each their own. :roll:

Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Fidds may be gone, but *somebody* around here has her brass knuckles ;)

Welcome back!
Topic locked