Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Welcome to PPT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Welcome to the crazy madcap forum of PPT. My name is Blue and I’ll be showing you the ins and outs of PPT forums and what to do and what to avoid.

We hope your visit will result in many more visits and possible permanent residence on the site :D Some of our members have been here for a super long time and seem to have grown roots. Others simply lurk in the shadows gleaning tidbits of information, and that's OK too.

OK, so, PPT... I need to give you a bit of a tour so you know what’s going on. If you have suggestions, comments or pointy sticks to throw, then please feel free to send me a PM (personal message) *points to the button underneath this post* Image

Anyway... PPT started off as a probably pickle induced idea in the brain of our founder Kym (occasionally going by the name Yukio or Shoyru Lover)

He built the original PPT – also known as PinkPoogleToy. For those that don’t know what a Pink Poogle Toy is, please visit neopets.com of which PPT was originally a fan-site. A Poogle is one of the pets on that site (now an elite hard to come by pet). PPT was born to allow people to find and share great advice, forums and information about Neopets.

Together with the members and staff, we think we’ve got the right formula for talking about all subjects – not just Neopets – with a wide range of people from a huge section of society... If you want to post a bit about a current affairs, and it is not already on the miscellaneous discussion, then feel free to add it on. As long as the topic is family safe, it’s welcome here on the PPT forum. :D But be warned, Spam is not welcome and it simply is not tolerated.

So... hop on the PPT train and get posting!

See ya around,

The Management

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]