This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Where is the....

Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:16 am

I was just wondering where the Custom Title button was so I can write in my own little thing? I looked in my profile quite a few times and couldn't find it; so that's why I came here to ask where it was. Thanks in advance!

Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:23 am

I believe custom titles are set by the admins when they see fit. It isn't in your profile editing options.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:32 am

robot wrote:I believe custom titles are set by the admins when they see fit. It isn't in your profile editing options.

That's correct. Custom titles are usually only given to moderators and above, except in VERY special circumstances.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:11 am

I think he means the blurb you could write under your av and above the joined date. It hasn't been added to the new forums.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:08 pm

Oh okay, I was just wondering cause I saw quite a few people that aren't mods that have something under their name.

teddymon--No, I meant the little signature under your screenname. See how mine says "Not so new". I've seen other people have theirs changed, yours included. And btw..its okay...I'm a she.

So until the mods see us fit, then we'll only be allowed to have one? Is that it? Is that what you guys are saying?

Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:13 pm

EndorianShire wrote:Oh okay, I was just wondering cause I saw quite a few people that aren't mods that have something under their name.

teddymon--No, I meant the little signature under your screenname. See how mine says "Not so new". I've seen other people have theirs changed, yours included. And btw..its okay...I'm a she.

So until the mods see us fit, then we'll only be allowed to have one? Is that it? Is that what you guys are saying?

oh, you mean how do you get your rank to change? You can't do it manually. The more your post, the more your total post count rises. When you hit certain points, your rank changes. So keep posting and you'll get a new rank soon enough.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:23 pm

No, lol, I meant where it says, "Not so new" under my sn: EndorianShire. And you have under your sn-"Growing Roots." I asked them (the mods or anyone) how & where can you change that part that says "Not so new" Cause I've done it before on another site & was wondering if I could do it here to & its called a Custom Title.

Does anyone know what I mean & could you answer my two questions above in my other post please. Thanks!

Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:27 pm

It's not possible. Only site staff (Mods, Super Mods, and Admins), and people the admins see fit to give custom titles (very rarely, if ever) will receive custom titles.

Otherwise, you have the same as everyone else has, and it will change with the amount of posts you have.

Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:12 pm

Oh okay thank you. I guess I just got confussed b/c I saw a lot of people having different things under their sn. Thanks for confirming it though & I hope you all have a nice day! :)

Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:35 pm

Hrmph....hopefully I'll get one...because I'm special inside too! Maybe not as special as everyone else, but, none-the-less special.... :roll:

Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:48 am

Alright, I think Endorianshire was satisfied with the answers. Endorian if you have any more questions on this you can also PM us about it. Locking before we go downhill now.
Topic locked