Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:09 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:40 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 3989
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Location: The UK: Set by Laq.
In our profiles we can see all of our sigs perfectly but in posts it seems that part of everyone's sigs is being cut off for some reason.

e.g. When I look at Jasujo sig that is in her profile I can see all of her sig but when I view one of Jasujo's posts inside a topic I see part of her sig being cut off. (Same thing with Kym's sig and various other people's sigs.)

EDIT: Here are some pictures so I can show what I am seeing.

This is what I see when I view Jasujo's profile, as you can see there is no problem with the sig in the profile.

This is what I see when I look at Jasujo's sig inside a posted topic, as you can see part of the sig is being cut off.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Combusken BG on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 667
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:18 am
Location: UK
Yes, a lot of people have had words cut out of their signatures within posts. The limit got changed since people were putting too many images in their sigs, which caused the world to implode. Well, maybe not the latter bit. We're working on it :P

Bear with us :D


~:> <- added this for cuteness

_________________
Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 6812
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:02 pm
Website: http://werewolfgames.freeforums.org/
Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
A quick solution for people is to change the text size if you have text in your signature. I have my text size set to 86 and everything fits wonderfully. Just remember, your font size has to be out of 100.

EDIT: I take it back...Something changed again. Yesterday everything was there :(

_________________
Image
It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:38 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
D-cha's a good girl.
She wants her text back. T_T

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
*hides siggy scissors and whistles inconspicuously* 0:)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited