Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Actually, it was affiliated with PPT if my memory serves me correctly. Illusen's Glade changed it's forum hosting as it was suggested by the owner of PPT (see above) that he could no longer host the forum. The affiliation that did exist, had long since rotted away by then, however.

It was affiliated through connection really. Janie was an Admin of the PPT Forum and the Owner of the Guild at the same time. If Yukio suggests that it was a 'good deed' he did on Janie's part, well I would suggest it was more a case of payment for services rendered for the creation, administration and upkeep of the previous forums. (no small feat in itself)

TNO is also separated from PPT now, in order for Yukio to continue with his advertising popups and banners. TNT do not allow advertising and neopets images on the same fansite pages that generate cash revenue (hence the reason for the lack of neopets images on ppt in general these days).

So in short, yes they were, but now they are not. It's an agreement that both parties have become entirely happy with as far as I can tell. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:10 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Bob, funny that you seem to know so much about departmental relations considering you no longer keep in contact with us. For someone who parades around pretending to know a lot, you clearly don't know the entire story.

I linked Janie because she asked me to help advertise the glade. I also offered to hos the glade a long time before you guys departed. Whether you call this affiliation, so be it.

I do not apprecaite you implicating that I make monetary gains from the advertisements on this site.

You know better than to advertsie outside of promotions and plugging. Post edited.

In addition, why are you here getting involved again? I thought you made it clear you wanted to steer clear of all this.

If you wish to comment on this thread and make any dispute, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2