This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

What happened to the quick links?

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:41 pm

Hey, what happened to the quick links?! I used to go to this site all the time and always relied on those... Where'd they go?? :(

Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:54 pm

I believe they were taken down temporarily because SL is revamping them - some of them were outdated, and there was quite a few which needed to be added.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:19 am

What are quick links? :?

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:47 am

Quick links were the links on the PPT homepage that led to the WoE, WoMonotony, Omelette, Jelly, Tombloa, etc., I think. There were also links at the bottom of the forum pages that led to various guilds and In-Depth guides.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:22 am

DiscordantNote wrote:Quick links were the links on the PPT homepage that led to the WoE, WoMonotony, Omelette, Jelly, Tombloa, etc., I think.

I remember the Neopets Links on PPT's mainpage were removed one day and never came though I have no idea why that is.

There were also links at the bottom of the forum pages that led to various guilds and In-Depth guides.

Yep there were links at the bottom of the forum page on the Old PPT Forums though before the Old PPT Forums went down the only Subcolor that was giving the links was SubBlack as the others had those links removed during this time along with a grey box where the beanbag is on the PPT Stand-In Forums.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:24 pm

The Quick Links were removed due to legalities. They will not be making a reappearence on PPT.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:35 pm

Are you for real? Man, that stinks. I know its not your fault Yukio.
You'd think that TNT or the Neopets Company would be happy that they had fansites. Apparently not.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:53 pm

Optimus wrote:Are you for real? Man, that stinks. I know its not your fault Yukio.
You'd think that TNT or the Neopets Company would be happy that they had fansites. Apparently not.

I would be happy for my company (if I had one) to have fan sites. It'll be like free advertising aswell! lol

Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:59 pm

Bno wrote:
Optimus wrote:Are you for real? Man, that stinks. I know its not your fault Yukio.

I would be happy for my company (if I had one) to have fan sites. It'll be like free advertising aswell! lol

It's like a mile stone for a site to have another site made for the first site.

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:03 pm

DiscordantNote wrote:Quick links were the links on the PPT homepage that led to the WoE, WoMonotony, Omelette, Jelly, Tombloa, etc., I think. There were also links at the bottom of the forum pages that led to various guilds and In-Depth guides.

Ah, those Quick Links. Lol. I haven't been to the main page for ages, so I thought this topic was referring to the forum's links of some kind >_<

Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:05 pm

It's a shame that the q links are gone but it's not the be all and end all of the site. The site has over a thousand articles and that's always been the main aim of the site.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:47 am

I used to use those Q.Links every day, as did probably everyone here, and I miss them :cry:

TNT must have a screw loose to want to stop PPT from doing a fantastic job

Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:57 am

You know, sometimes I really don't understand TNT's reasoning.

arogance1, if you wanted to, you could always add them to your favourites - that way you can access them easily.

Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:27 am

Oh well, I can just set them up myself :?

If anyone wants, I can set it up then post the HTML here so you guys can use it.

What else do I need:

WoE
WoMed.
WoMis.
WoMon.
Shrine
Fruit Machine
Snowager
Tombola
Scratchcard Kiosks
Edna, Kitchen, and Snow Faerie quests

Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:34 am

Yeah its a shame we dont have the quick links. I remember to go to stuff llike WoE but sometimes I forget to visit certain places :wink:
Topic locked