This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Why are our sigs being cut off in posts?

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:40 am

In our profiles we can see all of our sigs perfectly but in posts it seems that part of everyone's sigs is being cut off for some reason.

e.g. When I look at Jasujo sig that is in her profile I can see all of her sig but when I view one of Jasujo's posts inside a topic I see part of her sig being cut off. (Same thing with Kym's sig and various other people's sigs.)

EDIT: Here are some pictures so I can show what I am seeing.

This is what I see when I view Jasujo's profile, as you can see there is no problem with the sig in the profile.

This is what I see when I look at Jasujo's sig inside a posted topic, as you can see part of the sig is being cut off.
Last edited by Combusken BG on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Why are our sigs being cut off in posts?

Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:50 am

Yes, a lot of people have had words cut out of their signatures within posts. The limit got changed since people were putting too many images in their sigs, which caused the world to implode. Well, maybe not the latter bit. We're working on it :P

Bear with us :D

~:> <- added this for cuteness

Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am

A quick solution for people is to change the text size if you have text in your signature. I have my text size set to 86 and everything fits wonderfully. Just remember, your font size has to be out of 100.

EDIT: I take it back...Something changed again. Yesterday everything was there :(

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:38 pm

D-cha's a good girl.
She wants her text back. T_T

Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am

*hides siggy scissors and whistles inconspicuously* 0:)
Topic locked