This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Page Loads Timing out...

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 pm

recently i've had pages frequently time out on me and not load... is this happening to anyone else?

I thought it might be my internet connection but as it's happening at home and at work i thought maybe that might not be it.

Re: Page Loads Timing out...

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:04 pm

There's been a lot of times lately where the same thing happens to me. And I know it's gotta be PPT because all of my other tabs I have open load just fine. My browser gives me the "Failure to Load Page" message for PPT when it takes too long to load. Within a couple of refreshes, it works just fine.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 am

this also happens to me too. I'll refresh about six or seven times until the page finally loads.....

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:45 am

Alright thanks for the heads up guys. I'll have the server cleaned up a bit. Let me know if it keeps happening.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Still happening for me :( The forums just sit and hang for ages, then I finally get a "Failed to open page" error.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:48 pm

it's still happening for me too, but then it was also happening on lj yesterday, so it might be my crappy internet rather than ppt.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Hmm strange it isn't happening for me. Is anyone else experiencing this? If there are a couple and it's definitely on PPT's end, I'll hit up the host and see if the problem can be identified.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 pm

May wrote:Still happening for me :( The forums just sit and hang for ages, then I finally get a "Failed to open page" error.

That happens to me too, and then when the page finally does load I end up being logged out of PPT making it really frustrating.
Topic locked