This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

Firefox keeps closing when I view topics

Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:17 am

So, shortly after I start viewing the PPT Forums (I am usually reading a topic or new post), my Firefox has the unexpected error and has to close. It has happened twice today and both times I had been viewing the forums for less than a minute when this happened. I am using Windows XP with FF2 (the latest version, whatever it may be). Is this happening to anyone else?

Re: Firefox keeps closing when I view topics

Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:04 am

No reports here on my end. When things go wrong with my computer, I run CCleaner from http://www.ccleaner.com/ it cleans out the registry and removes all the errors there and deletes all the unnecessary files from my computer --> increases speed on the laptop and just makes everything awesome again.

Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:14 pm

So far, I can't tell if CCleaner has fixed it or not, but it did fix another computer problem with which I have been having trouble :) Thanks for the suggestion, Kym :D

Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:10 am

No problems. Ccleaner fixes everything. :D

You might need to run the registry cleaner a few times until it reports back no errors because when it fixes some errors, new ones pop up.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:39 pm

The problem has come back :( I've had it unexpectedly close twice in the last week, both times when I had just gotten onto PPT and was about to view a topic.
Topic locked