This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

New News System

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:30 am

Like you might have seen on the homepage, our new News System was introduced today :)

Hello there! It's time to introduce our new News System.

You might have remarked that, since yesterday, the display of news and the comments system is a bit different. Well the changes (which are not that big) have been made for us to have a better control over the News and to make your experience more agreeable when you visit the PPT News.

If you have any suggestions, please write them here :)

Re: New News System

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Looks really nice! ^^ Only suggestiosn that I have is that there could be some way you can get email notifications for comments posted after yours, and/or that the front page would reflect how many comments there are as it used to. But neither of these are nessesary, and I like this system. =P

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Excellent suggestions. :) Brendon is working on the comments number display as we speak or "type" lol. The email notifications is a most cool idea. Possible Brendon?

Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Not sure if it's possible. Well it probably is but I'd have to find a way to do it :P I don't think it's necessary though.
Topic locked