This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

PPT Renaming Event begins!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:08 am

The PPT Renaming Event has started! :) Have you ever thought the board titles were a bit generic? Or that the descriptions were a bit stale? Here's your chance to change all that!

In this event, the members of PPT will get the chance to come up with new ideas. :) First we will change the category names. Then the board titles. Then the board descriptions. :)

There is a more indepth explanation here. Please read it before participating.

Everyone is welcome to post their suggestions and vote to rename the PPT forum! Do not miss this chance to be a part of PPT history because who knows when it will come up again! :)

Re: PPT Renaming Event begins!

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:57 pm

Ohh, I was wondering when this would come back again! A perfect Christmas present!

Re: PPT Renaming Event begins!

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:33 am

I apologize, but this event has been canceled. Things are rather busy at this time of year, especially with Christmas coming up. It would be better held at a time when things were less stressful. I hope you understand and I apologize again. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)
Topic locked