This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Topic locked

PPT Glitches?

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Has anyone been having trouble posting or sending PM's?
I've been having a lot of trouble trying to access the forums and usually I log on through topic reply notification emails that alert me of PM's and new posts on threads.

Anyone else been having trouble with this?

Re: PPT Glitches?

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm not getting notification ether. I just got two P.m's and nothing.

A tad odd if you ask me.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:12 am

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm able to send and receive PMs just fine.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Lonely old Siouxper hasn't received any PMs lately, but I have had no problem accessing the forum or posting (the occasional blank page requires a refresh to submit, but other than that, it seems to work fine).

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 am

I've also been getting a lot of blank pages when I'm trying to load something on the forums. It's really annoying :x

I think this is something that should be looked into....

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am

3lla wrote:I've also been getting a lot of blank pages when I'm trying to load something on the forums. It's really annoying :x

That's been happening to me for months. It's annoying because I can never tell when a post has gone through or not.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 am

theonlysaneone wrote:
3lla wrote:I've also been getting a lot of blank pages when I'm trying to load something on the forums. It's really annoying :x

That's been happening to me for months. It's annoying because I can never tell when a post has gone through or not.

same here. maybe its something to do with the browser. What are youu guys using?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:28 pm

ginny-ROX wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:

same here. maybe its something to do with the browser. What are youu guys using?

I am currently using FireFox 3.5.2 and I having the same problem too for months. The blank pages causes identical multiple posts and topics if you press the submit button after backspacing from the blank page.

But if you refresh the page before you decide to resend the post you can check to see if your post went through, I recommend copying your post before you refresh just in case the post didn't go through so that you don't lose what you having written.

If after refreshing the page your post did go through then you will see the following message with your name on the post:
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm

It maybe firefox then because I just switched to firefox a few days ago.

Combusken BG wrote:I recommend copying your post before you refresh just in case the post didn't go through so that you don't lose what you having written.

I always did that just incase

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Thankfully, Firefox saves what I enter in forms in case I accidentally refresh, go back, or even close the browser entirely. I usually just refresh and it goes through most, if not all, of the time.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm also not getting email notifications of PMs. The PMs themselves are going through, though.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 am

The same thing (blank pages) has been happening to me, after posting. :/

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm

unspecialfish wrote:I'm also not getting email notifications of PMs. The PMs themselves are going through, though.

Same for me.
Topic locked