Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: What the Neodex Needs
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Neodex is a place more dangerous than a swamp, more desperate than the Wild West, more deadly than the Amazon. It's got a lot of articles we're quite proud of, and a lot of articles that still need work, but we're getting there. We've been working hard on making our coverage more consistent.

I was ruminating on what to work on next, when I though it would be a nice idea to ask our lovely forum: is there anything you think we really need to work on? Any gaping pitfalls you've encountered among the many summer's afternoons we've all frittered away on pursuing the 'dex? Something or someone you'd really like to hear more about?

So if there's an article you'd really like us to work on, tell us here! I can't promise we'll look into it, but I can promise we'll look into looking into it. ;)

Thaaaaaanks for listening, chil-dren.

x

(P.S. If you're really keen, feel free to start work on it yourself! The Neodex is the Neopets encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. Here's an wikicode editing cheatsheet to get you started.)

question? check the dex

Post subject: Re: What the Neodex Needs
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I've long neglected a visit, so I honestly can't say what the NeoDex needs improvement upon. As I always say, I'll get around to it, till then...Shame! :(

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]