This board is for anything to do with the Pink Poogle Toy Forum. If you have a question or want to suggest any ideas, then this is the place to do it.
Post a reply

New Smilies

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:24 am

Long overdue... Someone recently posted their lament that we do not have a headdesk smiliey.

We still do not. But, we now have this... :wall:

And several other new smilies. :clap:

Have fun with them ;)

Re: New Smilies

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:13 am

Love it!!!

Especially this one:
:violin:

Thanks Blue! :clap:

Okay this one is fun, too: :happy:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:19 am

:clap: :happy: very cool! It cracks me up that we still have :talktohand: and :loser: ... I haven't heard anyone say "talk to the hand" in at least a decade, probably longer.

Oh, I thought this one was a headpat, but I guess it's not. :doh:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:54 pm

Glad you all like the new additions :)

Siniri wrote:Oh, I thought this one was a headpat, but I guess it's not. :doh:

I could easily rename it to "headslap" instead of "doh" if we would like to do so. I wasted spent a long while looking for both a "Head Desk" and a "Head Slap". I quickly went with the head against the wall vs. headdesk, but continued to search for a headslap, but :doh: it was already in the new group I added. :doh: :wall:

Siniri wrote:very cool! It cracks me up that we still have :talktohand: and :loser: ... I haven't heard anyone say "talk to the hand" in at least a decade, probably longer.
Need to maintain the old smilies, or the old posts will not look right... Besides, they're classics, right?

If anyone comes across a little "head desk" (or any other desired) smiley that "fits in" with our existing smiley format/theme, please let me know. It was surprisingly easy to add individual smilies ;)
Post a reply