Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Frozen on Subeta for same IP Address :C
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:17 am 

Myself (Subeta account name Something_Cool), my sister (Sournova) and my bestfriend (Oroboros) all had our accounts frozen on Subeta for playing at the same IP address. I saw people posting to admin asking them to not freeze their accounts because they had multiple users on the same IP but I didn't think it would be an issue as Sournova and Oroboros hardly ever use my computer to play Subeta anymore. If this was going to be an issue I think that Subeta should've addressed it upfront and not waited nearly two years to freeze our accounts. I think that this is completely unfair. I throughly, sincerely, and politely explained my situation in a ticket and Admin still refused to unlock our accounts. Furthermore, the new rule (where, if you're caught using multiple accounts, the newer ones get frozen and the oldest one gets unfrozen and let off with a warning) doesn't even apply to us because there are three of us. And admin accused me of being the holder of two other accounts I had never even heard of. I'm very upset, is there any admin/ anyone that knows admin that can further help me with this issue?

Post subject: Re: Frozen on Subeta for same IP Address :C
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 am 

The same thing happened to me about a year or two ago. I was beyond angry and around the time I thought i could make a new account, I did and then they froze that one and my sisters too! They dident even warn me, and now I have to wait even longer to make a new account. I would have loved to have my account get off with a warning but I don't think they had that rule back then. If you find any way to get your account back, would you tell me? :D

Post subject: Re: Frozen on Subeta for same IP Address :C
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I really feel this method of freezing accounts is outdated. Sometimes only one computer is possible in a single family, and there are public computers such as those in a library. What's so wrong with so many people using the same computer? Such an old pet peeve of computer gaming, and I'm surprised it's still happening. o_O

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]