Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Banned From Subeta Unfairly.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:42 pm 

I was Banned Because they Think I have Multiple Accounts Which I don't I just referred people from another site and I got about 20 referrals and they banned me I doubt there is a rule against referring people otherwise they would get rid of referrals altogether I have bean waiting almost 4 Days to be unbanned but they keep interrogating me and I really don't deserve this since I did not create multiple accounts I don't even have family/friends near my computer and none of them play subeta when I was banned I could not believe it since I abide by their rules so well especially the no multiple accounts rule and they ban me for that :o o_O ? it makes no sense...

I would really like my account back soon :( :cry:

I have a ticket but they are very slow at replying and only are on for 20 min - 1 hour a day helping me

My username is the same as here alynch66

they gave me the stupid we got bored with you so lets just get rid of you message:
After reviewing your case, it has been decided that you will remain frozen for creating multiple accounts. There are too many similarities between the accounts, therefore we feel that the freezing is justified. When you sign up for Subeta, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that state you are not allowed to create more than one account. You also have more than four accounts, which means you do not qualify for the second chance unfreezing. I'm very sorry, but you will not be unfrozen.

You will be free to create a new account in twelve to fourteen months, when your current accounts have been purged from the system. Any attempt to create a new account during that time will result in an automatic freezing, along with the renewal of the amount of time you must wait to create a new account. This ticket will now be closed.

Azshua
User Administrator
Customer Service and Support

and i contacted Keith and he has ignored for 3 days

subeta have fun slowly flushing your site down the toilet by banning innocent users you only have about 88000 users you should be careful because soon the number may end up being zero have fun being ban happy :x :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]